Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE OTHERWORLDLY THREAD ๐Ÿ‘ฝโœจ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒ™

Iโ€™ve wanted to start this for so long but never got around to it. Back in the day I think I had a similar thread and I wanted to bring it back.

Do you love anything out of the norm: the strange, the unusual, and the mysterious? Anything relating to the supernatural, the paranormal and mystical? Then this thread is for you! A place to discuss anything and everything about the unknown, the occult, legends and theoriesโ€ฆ anything goes!

unnamed.png

Re: THE OTHERWORLDLY THREAD ๐Ÿ‘ฝโœจ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒ™

Thanks @veronika23! Maybe it was just really good luck, but I know in my heart that the rings were kept safe by something I canโ€™t explain. So many other โ€œtoo lucky to be coincidenceโ€ things have happened in my life that I truly believe thereโ€™s much more out there than weโ€™ll ever understand.

@LCResz  I really believe that too.  Like I remember being at Michaels along time ago and looking for specific baskets to store items in.  All their baskets were in one huge shelving unit and you had to walk 2 aisle to see them all... so basically walk around the shelving unit.  I was looking for something to match and I just couldn't seem to find that second basket... no one else was around and I looked and looked going around and around that shelving unit... I came back around to the other side and there it was... another one just the same.  It wasn't there before and no one else had come by... it just appeared. It was an open type shelving unit so I would have seen if someone was on the other side... I swear it just appeared. I know this is a bad example but I've had stuff just appear like that before. I know I looked in a certain place for something and it wasn't there one minute but was there the next.

@veronika23  Faeries in action!!!! Being aware and connecting with the other realms truly enhances our lives!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

It does @mermadelove  ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿฆ„โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒ™

As many of you know, Iโ€™ve worked at the same bead store for many years. Back in 2005, the owner was killed in a tragic accident. For a couple of years afterwards, a few of us staff, and several customers, would occasionally see her standing in the office or in an aisle. One customer, about a week after my boss died, asked her son who was standing at the till why his mom wouldnโ€™t come over and say hi to her, but was instead just standing there watching her. She said that usually she was greeted with hugs and conversation, and wondered if she was doing all right. Needless to say her son (my current boss) was quite stunned and confused. 

@Beadshopgirl,

Whoa!  This is a very interesting story!  Thanks for telling us.

Wow!  I'm sorry to hear about your boss @Beadshopgirl :(. I guess that customer didn't know what she could see.

It was very sad @veronika23. The worst part was having to tell the customers who loved her. She was a very cool lady. Itโ€™s weird that there are only 2 staff members left (other than her sons) who worked with her. Everyone else is newer. 

Oh yeah that must have been very difficult @Beadshopgirl :(. You think it's odd the others left? Some people like to change jobs and move around.

Oh no, I donโ€™t think itโ€™s odd that people left @veronika23. I mean weโ€™re talking retail here, lol! What I mean is itโ€™s weird thereโ€™s nobody left to remember her. 

oh oh ok gotcha @Beadshopgirl

Cool thread @veronika23! Canโ€™t wait to hear everyoneโ€™s contributions!

Thanks @Beadshopgirl ๐Ÿ™‚   Me too!

I love this thread idea @veronika23!! โค๏ธ

Thanks @angel7594 :). Love talking and hearing stories that are on the strange side ๐Ÿ˜‰

Interesting thread idea, V!   I look forward to seeing what everyone shares here! ๐Ÿ™‚

otherworldly.png

@veronika23 โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

I love all this stuff @Tamara76! Anything out of the ordinary, conspiracies, legends... you name it I love it.  :D. Plus with the x files starting up again in Jan and the supernatural fans thought we needed a place to talk about all this lol ๐Ÿ˜„

"I don't believe in astrology... I'm a Sagittarius and we...

"I don't believe in astrology... I'm a Sagittarius and we're skeptical."

EEK!  I don't think I have enough courage to understand anything "otherworldly" but we did see this in the sky last Friday and everyone thought it was from another world Smiley Indifferent

missle.PNG

It was very nerve wrecking!

RE: Re: THE OTHERWORLDLY THREAD ๐Ÿ‘ฝโœจ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒ™

HOW AM I JUST SEEING THIS?!?!? COOL!!!!!!

It looks like something mysterious from Aliens ๐Ÿ‘ฝ 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos30
  • unnamed.png
  • The truth is out there 2.jpg
  • missle.PNG
  • tooth.PNG
  • missle 1.PNG
  • otherworldly.png
  • 029c28042f52a176aa51a0e9ffda26ef