Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

Come and let everyone know if you've done a trade with someone or they've been an awesome TSB contributor! Let's give kudos to our BT BFFs! 

So a post could be one persons feedback on another, how a trade went, did they ship quickly, etc. and others could reply if they dealt with the same person and how their trade went.

Re: Successful Trades or TSB Experiences!

As a first time trader, I feel so lucky that it was with @sathycane. It was perfect! Our communication was so helpful! Everything arrived in pristine  condition and beautifully wrapped. She was thoughtful and through in lots of samples that she thought I would like! Thanks for making this such a positive experience! I would love to trade again!

I had a great experience trading with @wwTraveler. The communication was great, shipping was super quick (arrived in NYC from Atlanta in 2 days!!), everything was securely packaged and she even gave me new foundations to try!! A+ overall. 

Made a new friend through the beautylish lucky bag swap. Smiley Happy Quick shipping, perfect communication and she threw in a sweet note and extras! The palette was packed so well. Hope we talk more in the future!! @MousseCake

awww, thanks @wwTraveler!! It was a pleasure trading with you!

I swapped several items from my beautylish bag with @wwTraveler and had a fab experience Smiley Happy she boxed the palette securely to ensure it wouldn't smash, shipped it out fast, and was great in communicating with me the whole time. I'm so glad we got to connect through this! 

I had a great trade experience with Mindy @quisui Smiley Happy

She was super sweet and my items arrived fast and beautifully packaged! 

I had a great trade with @LydiaRose21! Fast shipping, great communication! Would trade with again.

Awesome trade with @according2r !! Great communication, fast shipping, on top of everything! Smiley Happy 

Had a wonderful lucky bag swap with the lovely @LydiaRose21! Great communication, shipped quickly, and made a new friend in the process! 

I had a fabulous experience with a Lucky Bag swap with @prettyinpa. Prompt responses and lightning fast shipping. Thanks a ton!

I had a wonderful Lucky bag swap with @according2r. My item arrived quickly and I can't wait to try it. Thanks a ton!

Wonderful Lucky Bag trading experience with @Mads9966! Excellent communication and prompt shipping. Smiley Happy

Very successful Beautylish Lucky Bag trade with @casw0005 ! Lightening fast shipping.

I had a great Lucky bag trade with @ndwalker.  Lovely person to communicate with and I received the item very quickly!   

@StavA was so wonderful to work with. She packaged the items to perfection and was so sweet and very prompt in all emails. I really enjoyed the Lucky Bag swap with her. ❤️

Same here @SincerelyBritt. Thank you for such a stress-free trading experience!

I had a wonderful trading experience with @DenisevH over on the Lucky bag thread. She’s so sweet and was a joy to communicate with. ❤️

Same here! Lovely experience/swap. 

Awesome Lucky Bag trade experience with @Punxicano. Everything was packaged nicely & communication was easy. Highly recommend!

@SincerelyBritt was awesome to swap Lucky Bags with and even included a personalized note!  My box was perfectly packed and she emailed tracking info super fast.

I did a swap with @SincerelyBritt and she sent it super fast and emailed me the tracking number! She even gave me a little surprise that so perfect for me and I love it! 😍 It was a great trade! Thanks Brittany!

1,134 Replies