Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@sophtennisgurl  Daisy is adorable! I love her sweet little face! 😍

They’re such a cute mix @sophtennisgurl , she’s adorable. Love her name. 💞

Awwwwww sooo 😍 cute

Ur dogs are so cute!!

"What a peaceful, quiet day we are hav....."

"SQUIRREL!"

My friends named these pictures as "the Queen and her Servant"

@danielledanielle 

1000017618.jpg

1000017616.jpg

@jaaayp ,

Wonderful photo!  Cats always like the higher ground.  Cat TV!  Yes!

Yes! Although... idk if they love being on the 3rd floor @tsavorite I feel like Bandita loved first floor, on top of a cat tree 🥲

@jaaayp ,

The Queen on sitting up on her throne says it all!   Living on the 3rd floor, maybe not so much.  So far from the prey...

@jaaayp  new episode of squirrel TV just dropped 😂 love how focused they both are! Do they make those "kek kek kek" sounds when they're watching? Fabian does that when he sees a bird, it cracks me up every time.

LOL yes! A lot of kek kek keks over here. I swear they take turns. Sometimes though, a big crow will fly overhead and they both jump off the counter and dash under the bed. Should I be ashamed? @caitbird 😂😂😂

Great pics and caption, @jaaayp !  With where I live, you can be squirrel, leaf, or rabbit as well.  Isabella would chase those leaves like there was no tomorrow...except they were on the otherside of the patio door!

LOL I love that @Titian06 !! I do think they're a little bummed from not being on the first floor (I have 3 floors) so they're not as close to leaves or people walking which is a shame (my older one, Bandita, got a lot of foot traffic when she was little and we lived on a first floor). Have I seen Isabella?!??!

@jaaayp - Isabella passed away 6 years ago this past Memorial Day weekend.  She looked just like Ivan, but with long hair.  They had the same father but different mothers.  Ivan was the only short hair in the two litters and Isabella was the only female.

Oh nooo. I'm sorry to hear that @Titian06 I'm 12000% sure Isabella had an amazing life ❤️ thats really cool! Step siblings! Does Ivan have another friend now? Omg honestly, I can't even fathom losing a family member 😔 😭 

@jaaayp - Ivan is an only child now.  I wasn't sure what to do at the time.  Since he was already 12 yo and had health issues, I didn't want to upset his world even further.  If I'd known he'd still be around 6 yrs later, I may have made a different decision...who knows.  Now that he's 18 with failing kidneys, anemia, and hyperthyroid, I'm definitely going to wait. 😄  Of course if a situation comes along that I just can't pass up, that will be different.

I feel like they are watching the latest dramas, DON'T DISTURB THEM @jaaayp 

Omg you get it @danielledanielle I always tell them "you guys want TV time?!" Before I open them windows. Then once I open them, its like I dont exist.. 😂

29.jpg

 this is Bailey she is a yorky sichoe mixe

1000001084.jpg

 and this is Comet he is a mixe of a bunch just to name some German shepherd, and Golden retriever just to name some.

@kristleann ,

Bailey and Comet!  Such wonderful dogs!

@kristleann  they are both so cute! Bailey is adorable, and Comet is so handsome! 

So adorable @kristleann ! Love them. 

2 Replies
testing