Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

🤦🏻‍♀️😱🤣oh no @eshoe that’s hilarious! I’m sure you tell her it’s because she takes such perfect pics you only need ONE or a few!  🥰💞

Hmmm yes, I will have to remember that, @Sunnysmom 😉 She may not buy it, though, ha!

So cute @eshoe !  I love that sheerling coat, can't believe you have snow and I'm still looking at a green lawn lol. 

It snowed this week and we high-tailed it north, @missjeanie - about four, four &1/2 hours. There wasn’t much, but in the mind of a kid, a molehill of snow is a mountain of it! I am pretty sure it’s all melted by now.

@eshoe - Oh, the things we do to get that perfect pet shot!  Love both pics!  💖💖💖

Sadly my phone contains more photos of her now than anything else, @Titian06. Thank you, too ☺️

@eshoe Omg....so cute 😍

Aww thank you @SportyGirly125. she is very tolerant of me;)

12 years ago this baby picked me. Walked into the pet store and went to the kittens. Bandit had been sleeping, he wakes up, looks at me and never looks away. He walked from the other side of the cage thing, even walking over other kittens, and looks right at me. I knew instantly he was the one. We've had the most amazing run. My soulmate, my mini me, my everything. He'd fetch, be a guard dog, and was always there for me when I needed him, we enjoyed our football and the walking dead, and bath time. I could go on forever talking about him. He hasn't wanted to do anything but cuddle and drink water lately. He even crawled into the bath with me last night to cuddle. Friday I said goodbye. My heart and soul are beyond crushed. I love him so much I'd do anything for him. Unfortunately the tumor was too far spread and he's only going to get worse. I know his brother Hyde is ready to see him. And I can't wait for them to greet me when it's my time. Another huge hole in my heart. I really do appreciate your kind words and thoughts and prayers you've said for us. Thank you. And please give your animals extra love for me tonight. 

I wrote all that before I took him in. It's been extremely hard. The hardest part right now is the guilt. I feel so bad, all I can see is his cute little head and neck while he was sitting in my lap on the way to the vet. He was so trusting and loving and depending on me to take care of him and keep him safe. And I feel so so guilty. He was getting worse and better at the same time. But in the end it would only get worse and worse. As soon as we got into the vet office he hugged me, and then laid in my arms. He didn't want to go. I will be getting a tattoo of his paw print, and a generic one for Hyde. 

Me and Bandit Final.jpg

Babies.jpgBuddha Belly.jpg

Thank you everyone for your kind words, it means a lot.

Oh @SamtianMy heart hurts for you, so much right now. It’s hard to even think of our pets as just pets; they give so much more back than we could ever repay. Hugs to you 💕

@Samtian ,

This is a really nice tribute to Bandit.  My heart is breaking for you, but I know that you did what you had to do for him.  I hope that you will be comforted by your other kitties.  They can help to heal you if you will let them.  I'm glad that you know that you will see Bandit again when the time is right.  I sincerely believe that you will.

@Samtian I am so sorry you had to lose Bandit. He is waiting for you over the rainbow bridge. I teared up reading this because the depth of your love is so clear in the way you write about him. I know he has been battling and you didn't want him to suffer. *hugs* you're a great pet mama and the others are lucky to have you. My heart is with you at this difficult time.

So sorry for your loss. So lucky you found him and were able to give him such an amazing loving life and be there for him when he passed. I believe we reincarnate with these animal souls and spend lifetime after lifetime with them in different forms...so you will see him again. We lost our cat over 6 years ago when she was 19 and same thing where she wouldn't eat and then we found out she had cancer. Hardest thing I have ever done was put her to sleep but we didn't want her to suffer for our benefit. We went to a shelter a couple of weeks later and adopted a kitty and that was such a good decision. Really helped with grieving and opening our hearts 

@melanito I'm so sorry for your loss, 19 years that is incredible.

@Samtian - I am so sorry!  I can hardly see to write this...I'm crying so hard for both of you.  You were there for Bandit in his time of need and you did what was best for him.  Feeling guilty is part of grieving.  (((HUG)))

@Titian06 Thank you I really appreciate it.

I am so sorry for your loss @Samtian 

@faeriegirl Thank you so much.

So uh... meet Fred. My mom had jokingly been talking about wanting another kitten so George would have someone to play with, but knew we kinda have a lot of animals already so it's a no. Well wouldn't you know it! She got her wish ahaha. We actually have video evidence of the mom abandoning this one on our front steps. It was kinda sad to watch. He's so fluffy and loveable! I love him. It had been quite and I asked him if he was my Hyde (my long hair I had to put down in August.) he started meowing like crazy and kneeding on me, and came up and cuddled with me. I told Mom be careful or you'll have a whole Weasley clan haha.

Fred.jpg

Aww oh my gosh @Samtian , what a little doll baby!! I want to boop his little nose spot! 🥰 She obv knew you were the right home tho right! You guys are GREAT people!! 💞

testing