Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

So sorry for your loss. So lucky you found him and were able to give him such an amazing loving life and be there for him when he passed. I believe we reincarnate with these animal souls and spend lifetime after lifetime with them in different forms...so you will see him again. We lost our cat over 6 years ago when she was 19 and same thing where she wouldn't eat and then we found out she had cancer. Hardest thing I have ever done was put her to sleep but we didn't want her to suffer for our benefit. We went to a shelter a couple of weeks later and adopted a kitty and that was such a good decision. Really helped with grieving and opening our hearts 

@melanito I'm so sorry for your loss, 19 years that is incredible.

@Samtian - I am so sorry!  I can hardly see to write this...I'm crying so hard for both of you.  You were there for Bandit in his time of need and you did what was best for him.  Feeling guilty is part of grieving.  (((HUG)))

@Titian06 Thank you I really appreciate it.

I am so sorry for your loss @Samtian 

@faeriegirl Thank you so much.

So uh... meet Fred. My mom had jokingly been talking about wanting another kitten so George would have someone to play with, but knew we kinda have a lot of animals already so it's a no. Well wouldn't you know it! She got her wish ahaha. We actually have video evidence of the mom abandoning this one on our front steps. It was kinda sad to watch. He's so fluffy and loveable! I love him. It had been quite and I asked him if he was my Hyde (my long hair I had to put down in August.) he started meowing like crazy and kneeding on me, and came up and cuddled with me. I told Mom be careful or you'll have a whole Weasley clan haha.

Fred.jpg

Aww oh my gosh @Samtian , what a little doll baby!! I want to boop his little nose spot! 🥰 She obv knew you were the right home tho right! You guys are GREAT people!! 💞

@Sunnysmom Haha he's a stinker for sure! Thankfully that little thing was just dirt.

Oh no @Samtian ! I loved it as a little beauty mark which I felt was perfectly suited for his new fur momma! 😂☺️

@Samtian whenever I see cats, my mind goes to the memes of them loafing on a glass table and you can see their legs folded flat underneath. 🤣 They're such interesting, mysterious creatures. 😅

@rosegoldlovely Haha those always make me laugh.

@Samtian 🤗

Proud cat momma @Samtian . I hope that you left Fred & George’s mom a treat.

@Loretta55 Haha nope, her house is three doors down. We always have random wild cats walking around our yards.We do leave water out for them though, but they get fed at their house.

We have a fox in our neighborhood @Samtian . I certainly would not mind a couple of cats roaming around. I live 3 blocks from a county park where I have seen plenty of deer.

@Loretta55 Oooh I love foxes!!

@Samtian ,

It sounds like Fred's Mom was bringing you her other son to save his life, too.  Poor mama cat! 

Fred is gorgeous!  Orange cats are so sweet.

@tsavorite Haha I don't think so. We saw her yesterday in the neighbors yard just watching our house. 

@Samtian - OMGosh, Fred is just too cute!!!  💖💖💖

@Titian06 Thank you!!! I just love watching him haha. Thankfully he isn't as fiesty as George.

18 Replies
testing