Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Jumping Off the Year with Some Joyous January Hauls!!!

Hello my beautiful people!!!

Welcome to 2014! I hope you all had a great 2013 and are looking forward to what 2014 has in store for us!

We had BeautyTesters' Notorious November Haul and then Lilahtov's Dangerous December Haul, so why not continue with some Joyous January Hauls???

I am on my usual no buy January (except for gift cards and Christmas money) and I just absolutely need to see your January hauls to get me through the month and to enable me for February and the rest of 2014!!! Smiley Very Happy

I bought plenty in late December that will be arriving in January... that counts right??? Smiley Very Happy

Can't wait to see what all my BT family got!!!

Wishing you all a year filled with happiness, love, health, success, wealth, and most of all beauty!!!

Re: Jumping Off the Year with Some Joyous January Hauls!!!

Riri is so pretty! It is like Louboutins of lipsticks!

It really is. My spouse, who likes-that-I-like-makeup but isn't a makeup person asked me when he got home from work tonight, "So, is that a limited edition shade or a permanent?" "It's limited edition." "Do you think you'll need another one before they go bad? How long can you keep them?" 

When my spouse is enabling back-up purchases without it having been suggested? You know you've got a good thing. (He's back-up supportive but has never before asked me if I was going to run out of something in particular that he wasn't using (he uses the same skincare I do and we share a few perfumes - I like to wear men's scents. Smiley Happy ))

That is awesome that he is suggesting a back up purchase of it! Smiley Happy

This is truly a sign of a must-own product (and a great guy). Smiley Very Happy  Consider me enabled.

D@mn you, Meag! You will make my wallet cry beautiful, frosty, glittery tears!! Smiley Very Happy

January Haul #1 (including previously posted Nars, and some new acrylic holders).

JanuaryHaul1.jpg

Smaller second haul coming soon.

Oh my goodness! It is so pretty!!! I spy a ton of Nars, the Dip Brow, a Guerlain bronzer, the Dior lippie, and bunch more goodies! I love it! And the acrylic drawers are so nice!

Where did you get those acrylic drawers!? They are perfect!

This is every single thing I've bought this month! I don't have a spending problem... but hey, the purchase I have planned for February will most likely be my last big purchase of the year (unless I get a job >___>;;Smiley Wink. It'll be enough to make me Rouge. Not sure if I should be happy about that! Oh well, I'm having fun with all the shiny things x))

jan2014sephorahaul.png

This is amazing. So jealous of your hauls. 

Oh wow- that is a lot of new goodies for January!! So jealous!!!

Thanks haha XD I just finished cleaning so now I can actually see all the goodies. x)))

image.jpg

I celebrated the arrival of my Hourglass blushes with a trip to the MAC counter. i can't wait to use all of these. I may be extra sparkly tomorrow! Haha

Ooh pretty blushes. I can't wait to get mine tomorrow Smiley Happy that should be the last of my January hauls. Congrats on all your goodies, hope you enjoy them Smiley Very Happy

"I celebrated the arrival of my Hourglass blushes with a trip to the MAC counter." <--- Too funny!!!

They are so pretty!!!

This thread makes me reconsider my life choices... I really wish I wasn't on a no buy

I need that purple lipstick in my life immediatly!!!!!

asdkjnask.jpg

I finally finished my last exam today, so I decided to reward myself. Smiley Tongue I also got an anastasia brow wiz that I forgot to include. 

Congrats on finishing your last exam and it is a great way to reward yourself!!!

Love Matte Eye!

So many fun purchases / releases this month!

photo.JPG

Purchased:

• Guerlain Terracotta Sun Scrub (I will have to buy another one since it's LE hehe)
  • Algenist UV Defense Fluid SPF 50
  • Guerlain Bubble Blushes
  • Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush
  • Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Rose (so happy I was able to find one!)
  • Anastasia Dipbrow in Chocolate (I took a stab in the dark with this shade, and it's PERFECT! I was debating between this and Dark Brown; afterwards, I swatched Dark Brown in store and it is definitely cool-toned, whereas Chocolate is warm toned. In terms of intensity, they're both pretty dark. The only difference is undertone IMO)
  • BB Pret-a-Powder (LOVE it!)
  • HG Ambient Lighting Blush in Radiant Heat (I was expecting it to be a bit more red, but it's a warm pink. MUCH better than Orgasm. Dim Infusion and Mood Exposure are next on my list Smiley Happy)

Samples

• E&J Nirvana promo and sample
  • Buxom Foundation promo
  • GlamGlow eye mask samples
  • PTR promo
  • Nordstrom gift bag with Guerlain goodies / foundation samples (going to try LdP in 02 again, and Tenure Perfection in 01. I love the finish on both *dreamy sigh*)
2 Replies