Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Hobbies/Collecting. What's yours?

Everyone has something they love to do or collect.  What's yours?

-I am a huge Sailor Moon fan and have a rather large collection, and still growing. I suppose I consider it both, a hobby and collecting

❤️ Moonie for life ❤️

-Limited Edition Disney dolls from The Disney Store, these dolls are just gorgeous

Re: Hobbies/Collecting. What's yours?

@NinaNee Wowowowowow!

@NinaNee you're very talented, these are so pretty 😊

@Skunk12puzzola  thank you! I've become addicted to crocheting now.

@NinaNee @Oh wow that’s incredibly impressive 

@Kim888 thanks! I've made a big improvement from when I started crocheting again.

Unbelievable!!! @NinaNee you are amazing!!!

@lmaster thanks! I'm still learning new techniques and stitches all the time.

@NinaNee Those are incredible! That hyena is amazing!!!

@Samtian thanks! My son want a hyena that looked more realistic, we were so happy with the outcome. 

@NinaNee, love that you picked crochet back up and how it’s turned into a new hobby. Wow!! These are absolutely incredible! 😍 All the amigurumis are adorable, and that purse and bee blanket are beautiful. 

@itsfi thanks! I'm so glad I picked up crocheting again. I have really fallen in love with it. I find it so therapeutic. 

@darkiceis I've been meaning to post some pics of my pencil collection.  Here are just a few:

From left to right: A llama pencil from Box Lunch, Batman and Wonder Woman pencils with erasers as capes (very unique!) that I probably picked up from Target, and an FDNY fire engine from LaGuardia Airport.

thumbnail (1).jpe

From left to right: A trash can filled with erasers (I have no idea where I got it), Egyptian pencil from the Luxor (the last time I was there as a poor college student it was a pencil lover's paradise), Big Apple pencil (another from the airport), and a pencil filled with pearls I got from a souvenir shop at a cavern we went to.

thumbnail (2).jpe

From left to right: State of Liberty and Twin Towers (more from my NYC collection) and an embellished Hello Kitty pencil I probably hot from either Hallmark or American Greetings.

thumbnail (3).jpe

@greeneyedgirl107 ,

This is such a great Collection!   Yay for you!  🌟 💥    🌟

@tsavorite Thanks!  I just love it.

@tsavorite so many cute ones!!

The 🗑♻ one it's the best!! 😂 @greeneyedgirl107 

@Skunk12puzzola that reminds me...I have a no. 2 pencil with a 💩 on top for number two. This was way before poop emoji so it was quite unique.

@greeneyedgirl107  Ha, that’s so cool!  Do you store them standing upright or in pencil cases? 

@heartsmyface most are in Tupperware at my dad's.  I kept mine in a slot bucket from Vegas, but it got filled up.  So now others are piled on a shelf.  I want to go back to Vegas just to buy pencils. 

@greeneyedgirl107  I’d want to get them in a display case of some sort so you can appreciate them all!!  especially since they make you so happy!   Is Vegas the Mecca for finding cool pencils? 

A5506942-6FB9-4F4D-8DB0-7144AC45ECC5.jpeg

9C67E208-5787-4BB3-896E-1707644EE1E6.jpeg

@heartsmyface wow!!!  Those are all great ideas for displays. Vegas was the mecca back in 2003...idk about now.  My sister is living in Japan and we thought she'd be able to find a lot of pencils, but she sd she didn't find a single one.  Of course, idk how hard she's been looking.   My dad used to get me the best ones from a harmonica store in upstate NY of all places.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos55
  • Moogle.jpg
  • B2AC7C3B-D909-4A1C-B86A-668D7132C87B.jpeg
  • locket doll.jpg
  • chock.jpg
  • ducknhide.jpg
  • gadzooka_white_front_small_smaller_images.jpg
  • 11F2170E-4E76-4F7F-BF32-07BD6650E69D.jpeg
  • 77F6A598-87E6-4794-9B10-3D4A0F6A55AB.jpeg
  • BE584574-C1F2-442A-A49D-002C238041FD.jpeg
  • 1D4EE582-F86B-49D0-81FF-021B0A9DFEA9.jpeg
  • Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 19-03-52 Kinder Joy Sweet Cream Topped with Cocoa Wafer Bites Chocolate Treat + Toy - 6ct.png
  • IMG_20220222_074504872.jpg
  • IMG_20210721_080207539.jpg
  • Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 13-22-49 9 Steps for Growing Big Garlic .png
  • Thank you gif.gif
testing