Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Hobbies/Collecting. What's yours?

Everyone has something they love to do or collect.  What's yours?

-I am a huge Sailor Moon fan and have a rather large collection, and still growing. I suppose I consider it both, a hobby and collecting

❤️ Moonie for life ❤️

-Limited Edition Disney dolls from The Disney Store, these dolls are just gorgeous

Re: Hobbies/Collecting. What's yours?

Oh that's too funny,,, we have 3 roosters,,, and that literally is them running 😂 @Skunk12puzzola 

@lmaster 🐓💨💨💨🤣

@lmaster  Omg you go mushroom hunting!!!???  hahah, me and a couple friends go on mushroom hunts with the goal of finding as many varieties as possible using an ap to try to identify them!!!  😆. I thought we were just weird but it’s a lot of fun!  like adult scouts:) 

BE584574-C1F2-442A-A49D-002C238041FD.jpeg

1D4EE582-F86B-49D0-81FF-021B0A9DFEA9.jpeg

 Do your chickens cuddle?  Another friend of mine has chickens they treat as pets and they snuggle them!  

Those are the coolest looking mushrooms!! @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface I've been mushroom hunting since the age of 4!! It's the most fun ever!! Such a thrill, we technically look for morel mushrooms, coat them with crackers and fry em up 🤤🤤🤤 no my chickens don't cuddle,,, as much as I'd love that,, I have my two boys that are constantly running and they book it the opposite direction 🙄

I love crafting in my free time. 

I collect makeup items especially the limited edition and pretty packaging ones, tote bags or the ones with a gwp, Hello Kitty/Sanrio items, Tokidoki and Jujube bags. 

@SportyGirly125 must be nice to have a talent like you have 🥰 like, creating treasures to give to people, or to just keep them for yourself and embellish your home with 🤩 do you have a talent since you were younger, or did you go to a school and learned from that? like a degree in art, or something....for example, my dad likes to paint, but he did the school for that, and learned a lot....then, he decided to start doing oil paintings, and now our home is full of them 😊

@Skunk12puzzola I use to draw a lot when I was a kid.  I really wanted to do animation after I went to Disneyworld and saw them drawing Mulan.  I thought about majoring in graphic design but switched to business.

I learned how to make paper flowers for my wedding 8 years ago. Just watched YouTube videos and then purchased the supplies and did my own take on it. It was a lot of trial and error to get it to where I was happy. I have a thread on here with some of the flowers I have made Paper Flowers 

I normally just make them for close family and friends but started making them for people on BIC a couple of years ago in the gift exchanges. 

@SportyGirly125 as we say here: sono bellissimi 🥰

@Skunk12puzzola Thank you so much 😊

@SportyGirly125   All the crafts you’ve ever shared look so gorgeous professionally made!! Do you ever sell them?  Do you have a special crafting area with all the crafting you do? 

@heartsmyface Thank You. I have never sold my crafts like the flower ones that I make. I just recently started getting comfortable gifting it to people who are not family and friends like my kiddos teachers and principal and more people on BIC. I know I had a bunch of people on BIC telling me I should sell them on Etsy. 

I don’t really have a crafting table. I usually make stuff on my makeup table or my work desk at home. 

@SportyGirly125   People would most certainly buy them to gift to loved ones!! They’re so unique and gorgeous, and like @Ispend2much6  said, they’ll never wilt so they’re perma reminders someone cares 

@heartsmyface Aww thank you ☺️ 

@SportyGirly125. They are beautiful-and they will never wilt! I'll bet you would make alot of $ on Etsy.

@Ispend2much6 @Aww thank you ☺️ 

Oh wow, what a fun thread. As far as beauty related items go:

1) Red colored, rare/"special" embossed, unique lipsticks. I buy them and never use them, then just stare at them. 😂 I don't know why and my collection is small but it's something I always keep an eye out for.

2) Perfumes. I don't have an insane collection but definitely a substantial one. 

3) Shoes. I own more than 150 pairs and I seriously need to declutter my shoe collection LOL. 😁

@QueenMarceline @It’s so hard to use such pretty lipstick bullets ! 

@Kim888 They are I try to give myself the best of both worlds by never touching the reds but using the other colors, haha 🙂

@QueenMarceline   Also shoes are really hard to declutter even when I know I will never wear them again.  I just released 14 pairs of platform pumps. Goodbye to an era where I have this desperate need to be tall even if it meant walking at 20% normal walking speed 

@heartsmyface They really are 😕 I always have a problem letting go.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos55
  • Moogle.jpg
  • B2AC7C3B-D909-4A1C-B86A-668D7132C87B.jpeg
  • locket doll.jpg
  • chock.jpg
  • ducknhide.jpg
  • gadzooka_white_front_small_smaller_images.jpg
  • 11F2170E-4E76-4F7F-BF32-07BD6650E69D.jpeg
  • 77F6A598-87E6-4794-9B10-3D4A0F6A55AB.jpeg
  • BE584574-C1F2-442A-A49D-002C238041FD.jpeg
  • 1D4EE582-F86B-49D0-81FF-021B0A9DFEA9.jpeg
  • Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 19-03-52 Kinder Joy Sweet Cream Topped with Cocoa Wafer Bites Chocolate Treat + Toy - 6ct.png
  • IMG_20220222_074504872.jpg
  • IMG_20210721_080207539.jpg
  • Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 13-22-49 9 Steps for Growing Big Garlic .png
  • Thank you gif.gif
testing