Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Not unless you count that my eyelids were stained by the mj liner I wore yesterday.  I don't remember it ever staining em before but maybe it did and I just didn't notice with darker hair.    And thank you!  It's been very liberating!  Reapplying sunscreen all day has been a breeze!!!  

I love this look. You look beautiful without makeup. I wish I look this good without makeup 🙂

Thank you:). That means a lot cause it was more difficult to leave the hotel room bare than I expected cause I'm so used to having that flawless skin look from foundation.   A little blotchiness is totally normal:) 

What blotchiness?  You look perfect!

It's the natural uneven flush that everyone has.  I just get used to the flawless es of foundation and forget that naked skin looks nice too.

You are absolutely gorgeous no matter what you wear (or don't). With your awesome brows and naturally pink lips, you don't need ("need") to wear anything else.

You're aging in reverse my beautiful friend.  You look even younger as a blonde, which is crazy, because you already look so young.

Aw thank you☺️  

A bit of an anime boy look going on today, but I love it! You are always gorgeous, and I'm getting really giddy for the final hair color with each updated look you post!

Haha, I was thinking it looked more 80s surfer dude:) 

I'm so envious of your bleach blonde. 😍

It can be yours!!!! ;). 

KVD Shade+Light Eye Contour Palette, Shade+Light Contour Palette, Tattoo Liner in Trooper & her Studded Kiss Lipstick in Noble. 💋

image.jpg

Sooo pretty!!!

Thank you 😁😘

I always wonder when Kat Von D will hire you to be their model (and NARS needs to hire Jemly and Mocha).

My fingers are very much crossed. (Really for any work with KVD) I plan applying to one of the top makeup schools in Toronto & from there a very long list of dreams that need fulfilling. 

Soft and sweet. :3

Noble is perfect on you. 

Thank you ^_^

just yesterday for some reason I went swatching away on the studded kiss lipsticks that I already own. I feel like I hardly wear them so I wanted to remind myself of which ones I liked most. Noble & coven were my top 2 of Lippies that I need to give more attention. 

not what i'm wearing today, obvs. but what i essentially curated 21 other girls to wear last night. 

afw.jpg

this *is* what i'm wearing today. wanted to show because the lips are NYX soft matte lip cream in san paolo and i think it's really nice !! (new)

sanpaulo.jpg

88,857 Replies
testing