Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Nice - the lip is such a great contrast to everything else! Love your tattoos too, btw. 🙂

Thanks! 

Cycling through all my foundations again. For some reason, I was a bit oily with the Bosica BB yesterday. I haven't had that problem before!

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in St. Moritz
MUFE Super Matte Loose Powder in #14 Sand (I was using #12 Translucent before, which was washing me out upon application and making me look orange as I oiled up during the day! This one is yellow toned and a MUCH better match for my skintone)
Smashbox Master Class 3 - pink/hot pink shadow row, plus the dark brown shade from the "Latte" quad from Coastal Scents (found in my Birchbox)
Bite Beauty Matte Lip Crayon in Leche

I like this lip colour a lot but I don't think it goes with my eyeshadow. Also, I'm not sure if the colour washes me out and makes me look like death. I'm going to try another time with a dark brown smoky eye. I am, however, very impressed with the pigmentation since the colour is quite a few shades lighter than my natural lip colour yet it shows up very well on my lips without being patchy or uneven (only a tiny bit up close)!

IMG_5855.JPG

Anonymous Insider

This look is exquisitely delicate, ornate, and stunningly beautiful! I'm especially captivated by the tonal use of pinks to enhance the eyes and lips and cheeks! Stunning! 🙂

Your shadows are so pretty!  It's like skyline at dusk 😉

Thanks! And what you said is so poetic! 😄

Wow, I love what you did with that shadow!

Thanks! It was completely unintentional...I thought the brown would show up more but it's not the best texture so blended not so well/completely disappeared!

Oooo I have that Bite lippie on my want list; I think I need it! Lovely!

It is nice nude colour! The texture is also very nice!

I LOVE the lip color and I think it goes perfectly with the shadow! I think the wash-out effect can look amazing and modern. But then again, and I believe jemly would agree, looking a touch like death is gorgeous to me haha. If you want to tone down that vibe though, I suggest just making your lashes pop

Hahaha! Perhaps I do need to try some greige lipsticks then!!

Thanks! Next time I'll try to make my lashes pop... I can only do so much since they're so short haha (and I'm completely useless when it comes to false lashes)!

Haha. Maybe get one of those fiber mascaras like Fairydrops Scandal Queen or something?

I might have to try some other ones! I used to exclusively use those but they started irritating my eyes/contacts! I bought Fairydrops once when Sephora carried them here but I don't think I've seen it on Sephora.ca or in stores for a few years now!

Aw boo 😞 Yeah, Sephora stopped carrying it years ago. I use to like the Imju Fiberwig Mascara as well but Sephora stopped carrying that long before they even started carrying Fairydrops haha.

I hate it when they do things like that! Make us love something then take it away! 😞

I'll jump in with some brightness from the color challenge! 

IMG_20150807_085909.jpg

Super pink!  Love your eyes today 😉

Thanks mocha! Although I don't think I picked the right pink for my lips but whatever 🙂 

This is so pretty!  All of these pinks look great on you, SD.

Thank you!! 

88,857 Replies
testing