Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I've been wanting to buy colorpop for a while! And the pastels are looking pretty but  from the blushes I'm actually pretty interested in Bonus. Do you have any other new stuff from colorpop? 

I am digging that blush on you, oh and also I've been wanting to know about the too faced candle light, do you think it's better than HG ambient powders? Or What are your thoughts on it if you have no xp with HG. 

Anonymous Insider

I REALLY want to try HG's Ethereal Light. But I haven't actually tried any of the ambient powders yet.

I like the Candlelight powder. It's on the shimmery side, there's a definite sparkle when I'm out in the sun. Personally, I like that. But I know not everyone does.

This is the first Colourpop product I've used in awhile. I have one eyeshadow (So Quiche) and I really like it. I also have one lippie stixs (Dahlia) but I don't like the way it feels on my lips. I definitely really like this blush and the texture. Gonna have to try some more colors!! 

Aw, I wish you would've said something sooner, I'm sending my friend in HK my HG ambient powder the ethereal light, it didn't work for my skin, it looked ashy. 😞 But you're pale and I'm not so it might look lovely on you. I've been on the hunt for something similar to albatross but a bit more muted although I'm beginning to think I should just buy albatross! It's so gorgeous because it's like  a soft bone white with specs of gold! And that's perfect for warm skin tones! 

Anonymous Insider

I REALLY like the look of Colourpop's new eye shadow, Snap Dragon. But I would never be brave enough to wear it. 

Yes!!! Im lovjng the new green ones ahhh. I think when i get paid ill order the new pastels!

Anonymous Insider

Bummer!! I totally would've taken it!! I'm not familiar with albatross, I'll have to look it up!!

Watching Duke and San Diego State right now. On Wednesday I was at the second day of the First Four games! So much fun and my hometown team won!

Anonymous Insider

That would be SO fun!!! I really want to see a KU or WSU game but it's really hard to get tickets and hand over an appendage for them.

I really like this blush on you! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Thanks!!!

Feel like red today..

I also decided, for my fifth look from Naked 3 before I allow myself to move on to other things in my drawer, I would take the colors that gave me the most grief.

I had to drop Zeus off at the vet for a dental. He's very not happy. Roommates also have Walking Dead and Church today, so I get more time away from them (yay).

Small breakout, hence the tinted moisturizer.

1) AmorePacific Moisture Bound Tinted Moisturizer in 102

2) Urban Decay Anti Aging Primer Potion

3) Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (Strange, Nooner, Darkside, Blackheart, Liar)

4) Marc Jacobs Highliner in Blacquer

5) Tarte Gifted Smart Clay Mascara

6) Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip Gloss in 2000

IMG_20150322_093949.jpgIMG_20150322_093948.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This is a classically beautiful look, which would be preppy if it were not for the radical variation on the classic smokey eye, which is simply inspired, and absolutely stunning! Your brows are perfectly groomed, your complexion looks flawless and is glowing, and that punchy coral lip compliments the eyes, and is feisty and insouciant in its own right! Gorgeous! 🙂

You are fantastic, you know that, right?

I've honestly been feeling bleck all day (ate like crap all weekend)... You've brightened my day. Thank you!.

Hi Gwillickers, 

That lip color is really pretty on you! I love the Bite Beauty lip products. They are such great quality. 

<3, Randee

I also love Bite products.

I was actually turned on to them last year by another BA. I've been struggling with dry, cracked lips since I lived in Chicago years ago. The rep did a mini make-over for my lips.. Did a cherry scrub, put on the Agave mask. Came back in 10 minutes, blotted it off, and put on some bite lipstick. 

One day transformation! Totally worth it.

This is so pretty. I really like Naked 3 on you and it's great to see you in a red lip. 🙂

I feel like playing with color. It turns out that Intel is extremely lax about dress code - as long as it's not offensive. One of my coworkers came in to work Friday with his shirt inside out because he "ran out of shirts and this one could offend some people."

My lead was totally rocking Facebook chat, another coworker could make a sailor blush, another still was browsing amazon..

Much more liberty than my last job. It's kind of nice. And I think I can safely experiment with lip color. 🙂

Yay, that's nice to hear. I work at a company with a similarly liberal dress code, so it's great to wear what I want. I'm glad you'll get the same freedom.

It's so nice to see you rocking a red! You stepped out of the box today, although you do look always lovely with neutrals, I think you know how much I love bold colors and this one is just beautiful. 

Stepping out of the box is something I'm going to try to do more often. I've got quite a collection of make-up that I love but I just don't use because it's not "safe".. too bold for every day wear at my last job.

Now that no one cares as long as my cleavage is under control and my shirt isn't offensive.. Might as well have fun.

Plus, growing up in the goth culture.. I love love love red lips. 

i hope everyone has a good sunday.

NARS sheer glow foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer

NARS contour blush, olympia

COVERGIRL brow pencil

MAYBELLINE color tattoo, creamy beige 

NARS lipstick, red lizard

lizard.jpg

kiss.jpg

88,857 Replies
testing