Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

He is allergic to EVERYTHING. Bananas are my favorite, but his banana allergy is bad. He cannot even touch them, much less eat them. When we discovered his reaction, I was eating the banana, not him. We rushed him in and the Doctor said it could be the wheat of the banana (he is also allergic to wheat) or the pesticides.

I mostly buy organic, but I bought regular bananas before that awful reaction, because the store was out of organic. I only bought organic bananas after that, but he still had a reaction (albeit smaller), so I stopped bringing them in the house altogether. He cannot even touch a place a banana touched without swelling up like a chipmunk. 

A bunch of my husband's Aunts are allergic to fruits, so it kind of makes sense. Other than bananas, and peaches, I've also been eating a lot of oranges. The citrus is tearing my gums up, so the dentist told me to stop. It leads me back to peaches.

Oh wow.  That's kinda scary.  I have a wheat allergy (specifically gluten though) and have never had a problem.  

I can just see you hiding out in your car eating bananas in the downlow and erasing the evidence.  

Banana peels are everywhere. When I picked my younger son up from preschool this afternoon, they were having bananas for their snack. Even though my youngest is not allergic, he refuses to eat the snack the school serves when it is something his brother is allergic to for fear that he will transfer it to him.

Then, I took them with me to the store, and someone left a banana peel in the cart. It was hidden in the top, so I did not notice it until half way through our trip. Go figure I would grab the one cart with the lazy person who does not toss their peel. At least by seeing it still there, I knew he was not allowed to touch the cart. Had he touched it and I not seen it, I may have been using his epipen at the store this evening.

I was going to make a peach palette joke, too - but your look is much sweeter and peachier anyway 🙂

sone people who are allergic to bananas are because of some weird cross-pollination thing. I know a teen who is allergic because of that 

It's possible it could have something to do with that. I know his reaction is worse to non-organic bananas, but he still reacts to organic bananas. Although he has a wheat allergy (as mentioned above), his banana allergy is worse.

Trying out some new Tom Ford pretties today. I finally managed to track down Sebastian (lipstick), and I'm also wearing the Gold Dust bronzer from the Soleil collection.

Other products:

- Diorskin BB Creme in 001 (discontinued... gah!)

- ABH Dipbrow in Auburn

- UD Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette

- Benefit They're Real! mascara

- Becca shimmering skin perfector in Moonstone

- Guerlain Mythic Meteorites Voyage

image.jpeg

Your skin is always so soft and luminous! 

Thanks, SD! 😊

Sebastian looks so fantastic with your green eyes and hair! You pull of colors that I never thought would wear well on pale skin. You're amazing 

Aw, thank you so much! You're pretty amazing yourself. 😉 You can wear so many different colours, too!

Oh nos!   I hope you find a similar BB, especially if you've fallen in love!   

That lipstick looks wonderful with your hair!  

Thanks, hearts! I managed to stock up on the last few left at Holts, so it will hopefully last me for a little while. Then the great quest for a really light pink-toned bb cream will begin!

With luck, maybe dior will be releasing a newer formula of the same color.  Fingers crossed for you! 

This whole look is stunning.

Thank you, notcreative! 😊

Sebastian looks amazing on you! 

And I love your hair; it's like a golden halo 😄 

Aw, thank you so much! I've been trying to track Sebastian down for months - he was worth the wait! 😉

The word that comes to mind is "ethereal."

Thanks, Topaz!! You are too kind.

I'm super boring. And tired. I will keep running models until they work or I am dead. The latter is more likely. 

Photo on 3-29-16 at 4.01 PM.jpg

- Hourglass primer sample (meh) + Loreal True Match Foundation + Nars RCC

- Hourglass Mood Blush (choix) + a bit of Nars kari DI for blush

- Nars Kari + some taupe and burgundy Morphe singles + TF BTS mascara + Boy Brow

- BITE Sake 

I wish I had put on a highlighter today. I don't feel very magical. I also think my freckles are darker? Or I'm using less foundation than ususal. 

I love the freckles!! You couldn't be boring if you tried. Not with those eyes and that hair. 

88,857 Replies
testing