Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thanks @Shosh85. I think i have the meteorites to thank for that.  Although they seem to do nothing under fake lighting they teally are magical and look great in natural light.  Perfect for summer! 

RE: What are you wearing today?

Au Naturale! Too Faced Hangover Primer, Laura Mercier Translucent powder, Bare Minerals blush, Pur Sculptor Palette for the highlighter only! NARS Concealer, MAC Eye shadow in Sweet Satisfaction(just in inner corners), Better Than Sex Mascara and Stila Liquid lipstick in Patina.

I just love the beautiful glow and your eyes are just lovely! You do ‘Au Naturale’ right!

@KrishAtl 😉🤗

Thank you @Shosh85!!  It’s getting so humid where I live, I think the only way to go for the next couple months is Natural!!

RE: What are you wearing today?

@KrishAtl You have such beautiful eyes . I wish my eyes were big ( in a positive way ) like yours. Mine are almond shaped and I can’t even use a regular size lash curler, the only one that I can use is a mini sized one! LOL! Love that no makeup/makeup look! Lovely 😊

Awe!!  Thank you @keana1!!

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

I was taking photos for my blog and IG today, so I looked super extra lol. I used:

Pretty Little Palettes: The vampy one

Estee Lauder Goddess Bronzer

L'oreal telescopic mascara

Estee Lauder Electric pink blush

The Balm Mary Lou manizer

Maybelline Anti Age eraser concealer

Bourjois Healthy mix Foundation (this stuff is seriously good!!)

Mac pencil eyeliner

IMG_8165.JPG

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@Anonymous I GOOGLED your contacts and they are for cosmetic use so I guess that you have no vision problems. So the best option for you are the Freshlook colorblends . I tried those as well and since they are made by Ciba vision, which is a very reputable company you might find them very comfortable! Many eye drops used for the treatment of eye diseases come from this company. The names of the colours are the same as the AirOptix ones and they are the same in terms of the colour effect. They are multi-coloured so they don’t look “ fake “ except for certain obvious non natural colours. I hope this helps you because they are made professionally by this reputable company. My dad is an ophthalmologist ( eye doctor ) and he wouldn’t let me wear contacts unless they came from Ciba vision or Alcon or Baush&Lomb .
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Wow thanks for all this information! That's so kind of you ❤️ I will definitely check out your recommendations! 

Love your eye makeup @Anonymous! The blues are gorgeous!
Anonymous Insider

Thank you ❤️

Anonymous Insider

Fantastic look @Anonymous Great lashes and the blue liner is really pretty 

Anonymous Insider

Thanks love!

That eyeshadow is stunning and your brows are perfect!! Your skin looks pretty fabulous too! 🙌😉 @Anonymous

Anonymous Insider

Thank you dear!

@Anonymous Such a lovely dramatic eye look! LOVE IT! Your eyes just pop ! Beautiful!
Anonymous Insider

Thanks so much love! (They're contacts btw, I wish my eyes looked like that lol)

RE: Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@Anonymous I will be honest with you. Since my eyes are hazel, I like to wear coloured contacts as well. I have the Air Optic ones in Gemstone Green and Sterling Gray . These are so well made , I have people complimenting my eye colour and they don’t even notice that I’m wearing coloured contacts! It’s probably the same for you!
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

This was my first time wearing them! They're from Mesmereyez, I love them! My eyes were quite irritated though, don't know if it was because it was my first time or the lenses...we'll find out soon! Might try your recommendation if these don't work out! ❤️

Some recent chatter about Fenty Sci Fly made me decide it was time to pull mine out 💄IMG_20180523_153049952.jpg

IMG_20180523_152721526.jpg

@RGbrown Woo! Best neutral ever 💖

88,857 Replies
testing