Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@RaquelBT Aw, thank you! It’s always nice to let you all know what I wear in case someone is looking for a similar product and wants to purchase 😊 Kylie’s lipsticks have the weirdest names but I do agree that this lipstick in particular is just *special* 😂

@gonerogue This lip color is brilliant on you and you've got a lovely glow.  Looking very nice.

@sprocketta Thank you!

I love the lipstick on you, @gonerogue!

@curlychiquita Thank you!

Your skin looks so beautiful and glowy @gonerogue

@PrettyPaint Thank you! ❤️

@gonerogue This liquid lipstick just makes everything look gorgeous! Love the eyeliner and that beautiful glow ❤️!

@keana1 Thank you! I’m a sucker for a bright lip 💁🏼

You’re always glowing @gonerogue! This is a really gorgeous summer look, I especially love this liquid lipstick shade on you, it’s fabulous! 😄

@bakeamuffin Thank you! I have my highlight to thank for my glow 👌🏻😬

You nailed the "fun summer lip" look @gonerogue!  That color is stunning on you!  ❤️

@itsfi Thank you!

Hey everyone, this is my first post in this group, so I'm a little nervous. I've gone through a bout of bad acne and other skin issues, so I find it hard to take a picture of myself without finding a thousand different things wrong with me, let alone posting it online. However, I've been stalking this thread for a while, and the fact that I've seen nothing but positivity here helped me build up my courage to post. So, here's my everyday makeup look. It cosmetics cc+ cream in fair, benefit boi-ing brightening concealer in shade 1, benefit good proof brow penciland gimme brow in shade 3, medium cocoa from the too faced cocoa contour kit, benefit hoola lite bronzer, Milani blush in tea rose, MAC extra dimension eyeshadow in sweet heat (though you can't really see it), better than sex mascara, and tarte smooth operator finishing powder in fair. If you have any pointers or tips, please let me know! Edit:so sorry for the double post, I was having some connection issues!

Welcome @Perdita13!  You'll find that all of the lovely people on BIC are very supportive and have kind things to say.  I'm glad I discovered this community.  I cannot tell you have acne from this picture.  The It Cosmetics cc cream is doing its job.  I have it as well and love the coverage.  Your blush application looks perfect, really brings a nice warmth to your face.

Thank you @sproketta! I was nervous to try the blush but...

Thank you @sproketta! I was nervous to try the blush but it mixed well with my bronzer and I toned it down with finishing powder!

Welcome, @Perdita13!  I hope you enjoy the community here. You look beautiful!

Thank you so much @curlychiquita!

Thank you so much @curlychiquita!

You look really beautiful @Perdita13! Your complexion is gorgeous! 😍 I’m glad you decided to post! It really is a fun and warm community, nice to have you here 😊 

Thank you @bakeamuffin, I'm excited too!

Thank you @bakeamuffin, I'm excited too!
Anonymous Insider

Hi and welcome @Perdita13  Your look is fabulous

1 Reply
testing