Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

The eyeliner looks great! 

Divebar looks great as an eyeliner! Did you use an angled brush? Did you use it dry? 

I used it wet with a really, really, tiny smudging brush that I have ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous Insider

Here I thought you were using a new benefit liner. I am straight impressed you did that with an eyeshadow.

Pulled out some old favorites this morning.  

I feel more like myself now that I'm not wearing foundation after trying that Too Faced one yesterday.  Unfortunately Born This Way is not for me; it lasted about 2 hours before it got ridiculously greasy on my forehead.

im0702151age.jpg

ABH Dipbrow Ebony

NARS Caucase Brow Perfector

BECCA Undereye Brightening Corrector

NARS RCC Ginger

NARS DI Andromeda, Europa and Lysithea shadows

YSL Cils something whatever Purple Taffeta mascara

Stila Angelfish Smudge Stick on waterline

NARS x Christopher Kane Starscape blush

BECCA Pressed Moonstone SSP

BECCA Watermelon Beach Tint on lips

Love your lips! I keep hearing this about Born This Way. I'm leery of trying it, sounds like it's sliding right off. Reminds me of my experience with that Bare Minerals liquid foundation that came out last year. That stuff was awful on me. I wonder if the formulas are similar. 

Thanks pixiedust!  I never tried the BM one, but this one reminded me a lot of the Clinique foundation + concealer that came out this spring.  

I think that it being oil free isn't necessarily a good thing for me, as it seems it was full of silicones.

Always beautiful, Mocha!

Too bad the Born this Way foundation didnt work for you.

Thanks MissPain!  I'm sure some day I'll find a foundation for me - I just hope it's before I start to need them, lol.

Gorgeous! I really like that purple YSL mascara too! 

Thanks k617!  I love the color of this mascara, I just wish it didn't take so many coats to show up.  Also, I'm not a fan of it being fragranced.  I have a tube of purple Givenchy to try next ๐Ÿ™‚

love the purple mascara on you! super fun and pretty. Very pretty, radient look

Hey pretty lady, you look so luminous! I don't know how the foundation looked yesterday but enjoy the fact that you do not need foundation! Your face is flawless on its own! 

Thank you, SD! 

Lovely eyeshadow combination, they make your eyes pop. You look especially delicate and glowy today ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Aw, thank you, TriesToBoClassy!  I am probably the least delicate person IRL, so that makes me feel really good that I look it! ๐Ÿ™‚

You look so lovely and glowy!!

And I see you used the Becca undereye corrector. I have that too and while I am not wearing much make up right now, I've used it enough to know that I surprisingly really like it. I'm surprised because I really thought I'd have big issues with creasing since I put regular concealer over it sometimes, but no, it was great. I think it's the first product of this kind that's worked for me. And seeing it in a photo on you makes me appreciate it more! ๐Ÿ™‚

You are also making me want to pull out my NARS DI palette!

Thank you, JCMB!

You are lucky you can us the BECCA all by itself!  I love it, but if I wear it alone it gives me shiny white cast against my complexion.  Under concealer it's pretty genius, though.

Hope you are starting to feel better ๐Ÿ˜‰

2015-07-01 13.54.25.jpg

I've been wearing a lot of neutrals with winged liner lately so today I decided to do a purple smoky eye. I used MUG eyeshadows (Caitlin Rose, Bitten, Cocoa Bear, Frappe and Mocha, UD Bootycall, Half Baked, and Blackout, and MUFE #92  (old eyeshadow formula). Highlight is Gilded Honey and lips are NYX Espresso lipliner and Jeffree Star Celebrity Skin.

Thanks everyone! ๐Ÿ™‚ I really appreciate it ๐Ÿ˜Š

oh my goodness you are gorgeous!! your skin looks so smooth, soft and radiant, and these eye shadows look *phenomenal* on you. those are the most beautiful shades of purple, I love the way you applied and blended them and created this beautiful, fresh, smoky purple look.. This is such a pretty feminine look. Something about purples always makes me feel girly. You are beautiful and talented!

testing