Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you @tsavorite๐Ÿ™‚

Congrats, @mrsmouse! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!

Thanks @quspork!  I will be trying it out this weekend and posting about it next week.  ๐Ÿ™‚

How exciting @mrsmouse ! I enjoy trying new hair products. I have never tried this product. I am looking forward to reading your thoughts.

Thanks @Loretta55!  I am pretty excited to try it!  ๐Ÿ™‚

I have not used any Alterna hair products in awhile. Once I finish some of the hair products in my stash I am open to trying some new to me products.

@mrsmouse Congrats on the gratis. I love that Alterna product and use it every time I towel dry my hair. 

Aw, thanks @SportyGirly125!  Knowing that it's one you use and love makes me even more excited to give it a try.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations @mrsmouse so very exciting!!

Thank you @lmaster๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse Ahhh, yay!!! Congrats!!! Have fun with your new product girly!!! ๐Ÿค—

Thank you @SchylarR๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse Congrats! Enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you so much @RebeccaBT!  I am very excited to try it!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations,  @mrsmouse !  I hope you like this product!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thanks @Titian06! ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse Congratulations! I came so close to picking this up during Ulta's last big hair sale event because it gets amazing reviews. I was kind of kicking myself afterward that I didn't so I'll be anxious to hear what you think of it. :-).

@CookieGirl1 I love and use this product and have gifted it to others on BIC. 

@SportyGirly125 I've really seen very few negative reviews on it but it's nice to hear your feedback as well because I'm always jealous of how great YOUR hair looks in the pics that you post.  You and @gonerogue both have gorgeous hair! 

@CookieGirl1 Awww thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š @gonerogue really has great hair. 

Thanks @CookieGirl1!  I try to steer clear of any reviews of gratis products as I want to formulate my own opinion without any outside influence.  I did look at the directions and it seems there are two ways to use it (on damp hair & on dry hair), so I'd like to try both before reporting back.  I am really excited to try it out & will certainly let you know.  ๐Ÿ™‚

4 Replies