Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and I’ve been finding that while it’s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, it’s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products we’ve received after we’ve been using them for a while, especially because it’s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

I can't seem to remember this is in Beauty Confidential.  I finished the gratis jar of Kiehl's Calendula serum infused water cream, can't tag it.  I enjoyed the product, so lightweight, yet moisturizing.  Worked perfect this Summer, for my skin; on the dry side of normal.  Today, I read a review on the Laneige water bank moisturizer and will probably try this soon.

Just realized why I can't remember "Beauty Confidential  the "Confidential" tells my brain, it's none of my business and I shouldn't be looking at it. haha

@byme4u  you finished the Calendula cream already?! I have been using mine daily since I got it and I still have like half a jar left. I’m glad you enjoyed it. It’s a dupe for Tatcha’s Water Cream for me and it’s a lot cheaper so I think I’m going to purchase it once I run out sometime next year πŸ™ˆ

@gonerogue,  yes, finished, using twice a day.  I must admit, I expected it would last longer.   I like Tatcha water cream and can use it almost year round, except for the coldest, dry air months.  Agreed, Tatcha is pricey, compared to many other moisturizers which work well with my normal/Dry skin.

The Gratis Thread πŸ›πŸŽ‰

I am humbled to have received a box of gorgeous products from Sephora and its brands! Thank you so much @TeamBIC, @shuuemura, @GlowRecipe, and @benefit for the generous gift! I can't wait to try these products and report back to the community!

null

How are you liking everything so far, @TraceyEB ?

Congrats @TraceyEB ! πŸŽ‰πŸ™Œβ€οΈ The tickle and cookie highlighters look so pretty.

I am very interested in hearing reviews of that Glow Recipe Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask!  Congrats on the gratis @TraceyEB !  Smiley Happy

Congratulations @TraceyEB. Can't wait to hear what you think of everything! Smiley Happy

Oooo goodies!!! Congrat @TraceyEB ! Hope you like the highlighters!!! Everyone on YouTube is raving about them.  I have them on my wish list Smiley Wink

Congratulations,  @TraceyEB!  πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Congrats! I absolutely love the packaging for the cookie highlighter. Benefit always has the cutest box packaging and the swatches I've seen online of this highlighter are stunning. <333

@TraceyEB Congrats! Enjoy! Those highlighters are wonderful! 

Aww so well deserved @TraceyEB congrats! Will be good to hear your thoughts! 

Congratulations on the gratis @TraceyEB!!! Can't wait to hear about your experience!

Congratulations @TraceyEB! I’m curious about the avocado eye sleeping mask. Looking forward to hear your thoughts on it.

congratulations @TraceyEB enjoy πŸ™Œ

congratulations @TraceyEB enjoy πŸ™Œ

congrats @TraceyEB !!

Congrats @TraceyEB !!! I got this box too but have been too busy to post Smiley Happy Enjoy the goodies, can't wait to compare notes! 

Awe, congrats!  And it is so nice of @benefit to include both shades to try out 😊

Enjoy! @TraceyEB 

Congratulations, @TraceyEB !  I'm looking forward to your thoughts!

18 Replies