Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

A place to say thank you, provide reviews and first impressions, or follow up on gratis received after more use!

Many of us have been very lucky to receive gratis (thanks Sephora!), and Iโ€™ve been finding that while itโ€™s easy to initially post about receiving it and initial reviews, itโ€™s not as easy to follow up! 

I thought maybe we could have a dedicated thread to follow-ups and reviews with products weโ€™ve received after weโ€™ve been using them for a while, especially because itโ€™s sometimes hard to find the original thank you and first impressions threads.

Re: The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

Thanks @Loretta55!  I think it's so funny that I had just been talking to a BA about that Ouai dry shampoo & a blowout serum, and poof!  They showed up at my door.  It was like my Sephora Fairy Godmother heard it and delivered.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Congrats, @mrsmouse! This looks like a great set of items to try out! Also- not gratis related, I adore your skull pillows!

Aw, thanks @quspork!  I feel so lucky to be able to try all of this out!  The pillows were a Home Goods find, btw.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Congrats @mrsmouse !! ๐ŸŽ‰โค๏ธ What a wonderful package to receive. I really like the look you did with the palette, so pretty!

Thank you so much @angel7594!  The colors are much more vibrant IRL though.  I really wish I could have gotten a pic that showed the true colors.  ๐Ÿ˜•

Congratulations, @mrsmouse!  What an awesome gratis package!  I love your eye look--enjoy! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thank you so much @Titian06!  I just wish I could get a pic that would show the actual colors correctly.  The are so much prettier IRL.  ๐Ÿ˜•

@byme4u  you finished the Calendula cream already?! I have been using mine daily since I got it and I still have like half a jar left. Iโ€™m glad you enjoyed it. Itโ€™s a dupe for Tatchaโ€™s Water Cream for me and itโ€™s a lot cheaper so I think Iโ€™m going to purchase it once I run out sometime next year ๐Ÿ™ˆ

The Gratis Thread ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŽ‰

I am humbled to have received a box of gorgeous products from Sephora and its brands! Thank you so much @TeamBIC, @shuuemura, @GlowRecipe, and @benefit for the generous gift! I can't wait to try these products and report back to the community!

@TraceyEB  Congrats! This is such an amazing gratis! 

Hi @TraceyEB,

Congrats! I hope you are loving your products! 

Best,
Rebecca

How are you liking everything so far, @TraceyEB ?

Congrats @TraceyEB ! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ The tickle and cookie highlighters look so pretty.

I am very interested in hearing reviews of that Glow Recipe Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask!  Congrats on the gratis @TraceyEB !  ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations @TraceyEB. Can't wait to hear what you think of everything! ๐Ÿ™‚

Oooo goodies!!! Congrat @TraceyEB ! Hope you like the highlighters!!! Everyone on YouTube is raving about them.  I have them on my wish list ๐Ÿ˜‰

Congratulations,  @TraceyEB๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Congrats! I absolutely love the packaging for the cookie highlighter. Benefit always has the cutest box packaging and the swatches I've seen online of this highlighter are stunning. <333

@TraceyEB Congrats! Enjoy! Those highlighters are wonderful! 

Aww so well deserved @TraceyEB congrats! Will be good to hear your thoughts! 

Congratulations on the gratis @TraceyEB!!! Can't wait to hear about your experience!

testing