Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3086300posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Brand Loyal
I need help with my twelve year old daughters skin care obsession
|
Re: I need help with my twelve year old daughters skin care obsession
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @JoyceBuyers As a Mother of 2 I hear what you are saying. There is always kids being pressured to fit in and it doesn’t help that ...read more
@JoyceBuyers As a Mother of 2 I hear what you are saying. There is always kids being pressured to fit in and it doesn’t help that their friend’s Moms buys into the hype. The only thing we can do as parents is to have a talk with our kids about spending. Unless they have their own money coming in from a job or from chores I don’t think we should give in to everything that they want especially if it’s expensive. Giving in means that our control as parents are being taken away. We have to be reasonable with what is within budget and what is not. I grew up poor and my Mom made it very clear to me what I could and could not have. I never understood why little kids are wearing Lululemon and buying expensive makeup and skincare. I would never let my daughter wear Lululemon as a young kid (and I am testing out to be a Pilates instructor). I didn’t even own Lululemon till in my 30s and I got it off eBay.
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Perfume Recommendation
|
Re: Perfume Recommendation
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @greentea7 I’d try CLEAN RESERVE Reserve - Skin 3.4 oz/ 101 mL Boy Smells LES Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.3 oz / 10 mL PHLUR Miss ...read more
@greentea7 I’d try CLEAN RESERVE Reserve - Skin 3.4 oz/ 101 mL Boy Smells LES Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.3 oz / 10 mL PHLUR Missing Person Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Commodity Milk Expressive Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz / 100 mL (they have a lighter version, too, the Personal).
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: Thanks so much @danielledanielle ! I have some brush laundry due soon so I’ll let you know once that comes out. ...read more
Thanks so much @danielledanielle ! I have some brush laundry due soon so I’ll let you know once that comes out.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: I accidentally put on two different Terra Moons shadows on my eyes (similar shift but different bases) so I paired them with diffe ...read more
I accidentally put on two different Terra Moons shadows on my eyes (similar shift but different bases) so I paired them with different liners. The blue is from Colourpop, the green is from LAGirl. I wear glasses so it wasn’t really noticeable. I paired with a mixture of Fwee blushes and Bobbi Brown highlighter. Lips are Dinto Memento Mori. Yesterday’s look with a bunch of new products. Eyes are Joocyee D112
New Post in Acne-Prone Skin
Acne
Spoiler Bonjour j’ai 12 ans, j’ai une peau avec de l’acné. J’ai aussi un peu de rougeurs causer par mon acné et ma peau est grâce ...read more
Spoiler Bonjour j’ai 12 ans, j’ai une peau avec de l’acné. J’ai aussi un peu de rougeurs causer par mon acné et ma peau est grâce. Avait vous des produit à me conseiller?
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
|
Re: Ulta GWPs
HALL OF FAMER I INSIDER
Reply: New multiplier, may be targeted  
New multiplier, may be targeted  
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday
|
Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hi my name is Emily! I’m getting married in June and am looking into my makeup and skincare journey. I live in Oregon but am origi ...read more
Hi my name is Emily! I’m getting married in June and am looking into my makeup and skincare journey. I live in Oregon but am originally from California ! If I were to splurge on any product it would be a sugar scrub, hydrating moisturizer or some glycolic acid for my dark spots Jack Black Deep Dive™ Glycolic Facial Cleanser 5 oz/ 147 mL Herbivore Nova 15% Vitamin C + Turmeric Brightening Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL KORA Organics Mini Turmeric Glow Foaming Cleanser 1 oz / 30 ml
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I’m absolutely obsessed with the glossier stretch concealer! I have acne , and I do skincare from my dermatologist but I still hav ...read more
I’m absolutely obsessed with the glossier stretch concealer! I have acne , and I do skincare from my dermatologist but I still have dark spots and some pimples. This concealer is the only one that looks natural and not like makeup! I set it with the pat mcgrath blurring under eye powder and it gives me such flawless skin and a big boost to my confidence
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Prada beauty
|
Re: Prada beauty
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I haven’t yet @Harobedb but they look comfy! I wish they would add a cool-toned shade! Please report back to us!  ...read more
I haven’t yet @Harobedb but they look comfy! I wish they would add a cool-toned shade! Please report back to us! 💞
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Gucci portion of my lip project complete! While wearing these I realized how much I truly love their lip formulas. The mattes are ...read more
Gucci portion of my lip project complete! While wearing these I realized how much I truly love their lip formulas. The mattes are my favs but the voiles and baumes are so good and the voiles have such terrific pigment! And the liquid is so comfy. Swatches are my favorite reds. (Forgive editing challenges. Can not get rid of the white letters. Anybody know?! Lol ) The asterisks got the chop. They will find a good home or go to lip heaven. 😊 Gucci Velvet Matte Lipstick 504 Myra Crimson Gucci Transfer-proof Matte Liquid lipstick 521 Nellie Cherrie Gucci Velvet Matte Lipstick 502 Eadie Scarlet Gucci Velvet Matte Lipstick 506 Louisa Red