Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3086227posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Perfume Recommendation
|
Re: Perfume Recommendation
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Daisy wild by Marc Jacob’s has a light airy scent that has a slight sweetness to it and it’s floral and fresh
Daisy wild by Marc Jacob’s has a light airy scent that has a slight sweetness to it and it’s floral and fresh
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Which fragrance should I buy?
|
Re: Which fragrance should I buy?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: A good floral fresh scent it daisy wild by Marc Jacobs it also has a airy hint of sweetness to it.
A good floral fresh scent it daisy wild by Marc Jacobs it also has a airy hint of sweetness to it.
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: I have some exciting news to share: my family has a new four-footed member! Her name is Sunny, and she is a former street dog resc ...read more
I have some exciting news to share: my family has a new four-footed member! Her name is Sunny, and she is a former street dog rescued from Thailand by the Soi Dog Foundation. She just had her 2nd birthday at the beginning of May, and she is absolutely the sweetest, most wonderful pupper! 😍💜🐶
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Best cleansers for removing makeup?
|
Re: Best cleansers for removing makeup?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @peachplanet @I use either MAC cleansing oil, Leanhlani cleansing oil or Sulwhasoo Mini Gentle Cleansing Oil Makeup Remover 1.7 oz ...read more
@peachplanet @I use either MAC cleansing oil, Leanhlani cleansing oil or Sulwhasoo Mini Gentle Cleansing Oil Makeup Remover 1.7 oz / 50 ml
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @missjeanie @Great haul ...read more
@missjeanie @Great haul
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Ambassador Curated
National SPF Day ☀️
|
Re: National SPF Day ☀️
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @ather I purchased the Sun Safety Kit and brought it with me to our RV at the Shore. So far I have used the Cay Skin and real ...read more
@ather I purchased the Sun Safety Kit and brought it with me to our RV at the Shore. So far I have used the Cay Skin and really like it. It gives me a slight glow, but it’s greasy. And I have used the Dermalogica sample. This was very good too. It’s a white light creamy product that absorbs quickly and did not leave a white cast. It also was not greasy. So far, I would use the Cay Skin for the glow it leaves. I have been using Super Goop and really like it as I can use it as a primer too. But I still really prefer it.
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp I feel the same way about panning. When I have the products right there to use it makes them easy to reach for. And for ...read more
@jaaayp I feel the same way about panning. When I have the products right there to use it makes them easy to reach for. And for the most part... they're always products exactly as you say... They're good, I just got distracted with other things. Excellent progress last month!
New Reply in Besides Beauty
My Hedgehog Anara she’s 1 yr old
|
Re: My Hedgehog Anara she’s 1 yr old
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @HedgehogAnara oh my goodness, she's adorable! I love her!  feel free to post pics of Anara in thePet Paradise thread too!  ...read more
@HedgehogAnara oh my goodness, she's adorable! I love her! 😍 feel free to post pics of Anara in thePet Paradise thread too! 💜
New Reply in Bath & Body
Sol De Janeiro
|
Re: Sol De Janeiro
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @SephoraSlaysFr @Can you stop in your store and test them? I have all three but it’s really personal preference. ...read more
@SephoraSlaysFr @Can you stop in your store and test them? I have all three but it’s really personal preference.
New Reply in Haul Stars
Mini birthday haul
|
Re: Mini birthday haul
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @ET2023 happy birthday! And great haul! You can also post in Magical May Hauls 2024 ✨ thread if you want  ...read more
@ET2023 happy birthday! And great haul! You can also post in Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨ thread if you want 😊