Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3089252posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Insiders
Can’t check out
For some reason I can’t check out it says “Unable to place your order. Please verify that your card information and billing addres ...read more
For some reason I can’t check out it says “Unable to place your order. Please verify that your card information and billing address are correct” I have money in my account and everything was correct I also seen other people were having the same issue so I was wondering if anyone could help me
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: GOOD JOB! I thought about it too @itsfi  I literally added it to my cart and moved it like 3 times during the weekend. I was like ...read more
GOOD JOB! I thought about it too @itsfi 😂 I literally added it to my cart and moved it like 3 times during the weekend. I was like lemme go check my stash and saw at least 3 contours and 3 bronzer that I needed to go through first. SHOPPING MY OWN STASH. I talked myself off of the ledge. I think that makes sense... I heard the matte version does oxidize. Ugh. I may just make the trip to get samples.. sigh. Will report back, maybe I'll pick up a sample of the UD sample too 😂
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Honestly, @WinglessOne your points are really valid. I'm not super into the ingredients and effects because my skin (I'm very grat ...read more
Honestly, @WinglessOne your points are really valid. I'm not super into the ingredients and effects because my skin (I'm very grateful) basically takes everything like a champ and haven't really had a reaction nor bad side effect to anything (except lash serum). If longer study is needed, definitely, take your time! Or you never have to use it either, of course 😉 I've already added Lululun to my Amazon cart, the vitamin c one. I need to see the peach one you're referring to because I would love to pick that up!!!
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Amazing favorites @itsfi !! Omg that Urban Decay Face Bond Self Setting Waterproof Foundation really be living up to its name!! Ha ...read more
Amazing favorites @itsfi !! Omg that Urban Decay Face Bond Self Setting Waterproof Foundation really be living up to its name!! Have you tried the Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation because that's also pretty self setting too... comparable? (I'm also thinking about refilling this foundation LOL)
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Ambassador Curated
National SPF Day ☀️
|
Re: National SPF Day ☀️
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @ather, I’m almost afraid to count.  I could be close to 40, actually. There’s 14 products in the Sun Safety Kit, one being the l ...read more
@ather, I’m almost afraid to count. 😬 I could be close to 40, actually. There’s 14 products in the Sun Safety Kit, one being the lip balm. I’m sure I have at least 6-8 Korean and Japanese sunblocks. I’d guess I have 6-8 full size sunblocks from US-based brands. Ahhh, great idea to keep those sunblocks in your purse or backpack. What stick SPF are you enjoying?
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: Thanks @Mellmars1185 ! It’s always painful for me to declutter a blue lipstick, but yeah, Brucie had to go. ...read more
Thanks @Mellmars1185 ! It’s always painful for me to declutter a blue lipstick, but yeah, Brucie had to go.
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Makeup
|
Re: Makeup
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @makeupbyaleiah Some of my favorite full coverage concealers for dark circles is the maybelline instant anti age eraser l.a girl h ...read more
@makeupbyaleiah Some of my favorite full coverage concealers for dark circles is the maybelline instant anti age eraser l.a girl hd pro concealer IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer Hourglass Vanish™ Airbrush Concealer Urban Decay Quickie 24HR Full-Coverage Waterproof Concealer You could also color correct your under eyes first before concealing. Dark circles usually have a blue/purple tone to them so a peach or orange color corrector cancels that out. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish Color Corrector is good or the L.A girls color corrector in case on a budget. I’m not sure what your skin type is so what works for me may not work for you but as far as foundations i like NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation but for drugstore loreal infallible
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: "What a peaceful, quiet day we are hav....." "SQUIRREL!" My friends named these pictures as "the Queen and her Servant" @danielled ...read more
"What a peaceful, quiet day we are hav....." "SQUIRREL!" My friends named these pictures as "the Queen and her Servant" @danielledanielle   
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
|
Re: 2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Ooooh GURL dress for everyday?!??!? You're fancy @ather  but I mean it makes sense to me that you take up half a suitcase = 1 c ...read more
Ooooh GURL dress for everyday?!??!? You're fancy @ather 😂😂😂 but I mean it makes sense to me that you take up half a suitcase = 1 carry on? But that's really nice that you get to check bags for free!! Honestly, there was a trip that I tried to just bring a BAG/BACKPACK for my trip and I just couldn't do it (some people do tho, from what I've seen.....HOW IDK) I keep forgetting you're in Canada! Where's "south" in Canada or are you referring to US LOL Mexico? It's funny because I'll be in "north" 😂😂😂 where did you go on your solo trip? I'm actually getting ready for a solo trip next year. I'm always a little paranoid about traveling alone, esp internationally but I decided it's time. Any tips?
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Foil Challenge
|
Re: Foil Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: So true @ather! They can't all be , right?! Right!! The CT moisturizer is fine - I know many folks enjoy it. There are just othe ...read more
So true @ather! They can't all be 🐐🐐, right?! Right!! The CT moisturizer is fine - I know many folks enjoy it. There are just other moisturizers I like more and would choose over the CT. I've decided that moving forward, if I have a foil sample that I'm just not feeling wowwed about trying, I'll put it in the "things to be donated" bin. That way, someone who could use the product can do so and it'll help clear out products that I wouldn't otherwise enjoy or want to use.
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts