cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The September Favorites Thread

GeorginaBT September favorites.jpeg

Happy Autumn, BIC! September has come to an end, and it’s time to share our monthly favorites. The Beauty Insider Community wants to know all the hair, skincare, fragrance, and makeup products you’ve been loving recently. We would love all your recommendations, from holy grails that you keep coming back to, or new finds that you’ve been hooked on recently.

Here are my September favorites:

What products were your September faves? Products you’ve been loving from your Summer Bonus haul, perhaps? 😉 Remember to show and tell!

Re: The September Favorites Thread

Congrats on the baby @SportyGirly125!!!! Heart Wishing you all the best (and all the hydration you can get)~ 

@GeorginaBT Thank you

@SportyGirly125  Congratulations on the baby !! Hope you recover soon. 

@naturalooks15 thank you!!!

Oh! In that case, congratulations 🙂

@elise222 thank you. 

That L’Occitane foot cream looks good @SportyGirly125. With the cooler weather rolling in I need to be better about foot care. I’ll have to look into this one.

@itsfi I know there are several people on here that love it. For extra hydration I like to mix it with beauty oil and apply it to my heels and put Shea butter socks on from Bath and Body Works. 

Those are great tips @SportyGirly125! Thank you! 🤗 Adding an oil would be good for me as well and gotta have socks! 🧦 

@GeorginaBT Great picks! 

I second the LANEIGE - Lavender Water Sleeping Mask, I wasn’t drawn to the regular but I’m obsessed with the lavender and think I may need a backup since it’s LE. 

I am also loving the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original and have my eye on the mini-set someone posted! 

I also recently rediscovered this hair mask in my stash and it’s been doing wonders for my fine, frizzy hair by making my natural waves soft and defined. Moroccanoil Weightless Hydrating Mask 8.5 oz/ 250 mL

So many great products that were faves for you this month @GeorginaBT! The Shu cleansing oil is a nice one; love the Fenty highlighter too! Here are my faves from last month:

I didn't realize I had so many lip balms for faves this month. I do love me some lip balms. lol.I didn't realize I had so many lip balms for faves this month. I do love me some lip balms. lol.

BRIOGEO - Don't Despair, Repair!™ Honey Moisture Deep Conditioning Mask smells wonderfully of honey and does a nice job of leaving my hair soft and smooth.

I'm a fan of Tatcha products but hadn't really found a moisturizer from the brand that my skin really liked until this Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL - it makes my skin feel soft and bouncy/plump and gives a nice dewiness to my complexion, alone and under my makeup. The beautiful packaging doesn't hurt either. 😉

I've been using my roller more frequently, a gift from a lovely BIC'er - using it is such a treat; it's so cooling, soothing and relaxing; it's been an nice and welcome add to my overall wellness regimen.

I do love lip balms and from my pic, I really loved them in September. innisfree Green Tea Hydrating Lip Sleeping Mask 0.59 oz/ 17 g and the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask - Mint Choco are great for moisturizing lips overnight, the Laneige smells amazing.A mini version of it can be found in the LANEIGE - Kiss Me at Midnight set. BIOSSANCE - Squalane+ Rose Vegan Lip Balm is great for everyday and I am loving the innisfree My Lip Balm Mint Earl Grey to soften my lips and add a hint of color! 🙂 

@itsfi First of all, your monthly faves pic is always one of my faves Heart 

AND these faves are amazing. I just redeemed BI points for a sample of the Dewy Skin Cream and I'm excited to give it a try! Love all your lip care products, too. I'm a long time fan of Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 Original, but def want to try Innisfree next - love that they're tinted.

Aww thank you @GeorginaBT ! 🥰 The monthly favorites thread is one I love checking out. Your photos are always so amazing! 😍 Love the Jack Black lip balms too - they’re so good - the black tea and blackberry flavor is one I’m currently reaching for a lot. 💗

@itsfi I have been using my roller a lot lately as well! I used it a little different this weekend, I put it in the freezer and put on a mask and rolled the whole time. I was obsessed with the results! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT, I love how you use your roller. I’m back home from some work trips and am going to give it a try. I would never have thought to put the roller in the freezer! Fabulous idea!! 💗💕

So many great lip balms @itsfi! I totally have my eyes on the Innisfree lippie. I'm glad to hear that you're loving it for a hint of color! 

Best regards,

Laurie 🙂  

@LaurieBT, the Innisfree balms are really nice. I have a couple of them and plan to pick up the rest at some point. ☺️ Happy that Innisfree is at Sephora. 💕

Here are my faves for September: 

Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base Moisturizer & Primer with Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid 1.7 oz/... I’ve been using this more and more lately. I find it to be so great under any formula of foundation. 

TARTE - Foil Finger Multi-Tasking Eye & Cheek Oh I am in love 😍  Shimmer for days!!! I can pop any single colour on my eyes and throw on a coat of mascara and out the door. If you like a shimmery eye, this is for you!!!! 

@GG84 Oh. Snap. That Tarte looks divine. TBH good quads are the best - don't take up a ton of space, good for on-the-go... 

Gotta swatch this next time I go to a store! 

@GeorginaBT @Cyncynn 

Here is the Tarte swatched 7704E86A-68BF-4892-B3DB-DCFABC35F057.jpeg

@GG84 Oooooh so beautiful! The pink shade is calling me ❤️

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • GeorginaBT September favorites.jpeg
  • 0003E242-E39C-4D42-9FA4-C381D329BD1C.jpeg
  • September favorites; forgot to include The Ordinary Rosehip Oil.
  • I didn't realize I had so many lip balms for faves this month. I do love me some lip balms. lol.
  • IMG_9772.jpg
  • Screenshot_20191007-153522_Samsung Internet.jpg
  • September Favorites.jpg
  • 7704E86A-68BF-4892-B3DB-DCFABC35F057.jpeg
testing