cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The September Favorites Thread

GeorginaBT September favorites.jpeg

Happy Autumn, BIC! September has come to an end, and it’s time to share our monthly favorites. The Beauty Insider Community wants to know all the hair, skincare, fragrance, and makeup products you’ve been loving recently. We would love all your recommendations, from holy grails that you keep coming back to, or new finds that you’ve been hooked on recently.

Here are my September favorites:

What products were your September faves? Products you’ve been loving from your Summer Bonus haul, perhaps? 😉 Remember to show and tell!

Re: The September Favorites Thread

That's sweet that you remembered I had started it @WinglessOne .  I was going to let you know in another week or so how I liked it.  I just couldn't resist naming it as a September favorite!

Image result for hearts gif

The Ouai hair oil came in my Sephoria VIP haul bag and I've been loving it. I have wavy/curly hair that I tend to straighten. This product made me finally be proud of my hair texture (which I've been fighting for almost 20 years). It makes the curls smooth and soft. I like to apply it with my hair damp and after my hair dries I apply a bit more mid to ends. ❤️ OUAI Hair Oil 1.5 oz/ 45 mL

@Cyncynn Ooooh, I have so many hair oils, but I'm definitely adding this to my list for when I'm all out. Love that you're flaunting your natural texture! 🙂 

@GeorginaBT It's a good one and I would love to hear your thoughts if you do try it.

What are your favorites?

@Cyncynn SHU UEMURA - Essence Absolue Nourishing Protective Oil is definitely the one I'm reaching for the most right now. It smells incredible and leaves my hair feeling really soft! I've also been using Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Hair Oil 1 oz/ 30 mLon my split ends and I feel like it's helped keep them in check. 🙂 

@GeorginaBT Thank you so much for sharing. I dow own the olaplaex one and I do prefer to use that on my splits ends.

The Shu Uemura one is on route 🙂

I constantly recommend the Ouai Hair Oil on BIC because it's perfect for taming frizzy, wavy hair and smoothing the hair out. I always love the floral scent. <333

@PenelopeBT It really is. I love all their scents. This one reminds me of the Tubereuse candle from Diptyque (I'm a fan!)

@GeorginaBT My September favorites are0003E242-E39C-4D42-9FA4-C381D329BD1C.jpeg

BITE BEAUTY - All Agave 3-Piece Lip Care Set

BRIOGEO - Don't Despair, Repair!™ Honey Moisture Deep Conditioning Mask

FARMACY - Very Cherry Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm

NATASHA DENONA - I Need A Nude Lipstick - Averyl

@faeriegirl The BRIOGEO - Don't Despair, Repair!™ Honey Moisture Deep Conditioning Mask is sitting on my desk right now and I want to run home and use it tonight, but I need to finish my regular DDR before cracking it open!! It's lasted me forever though, so I should be grateful. 😉 The honey version smells amaaaazing~ 

I’ve heard so many ppl rave about Farmacy’s Cherry line! But I can’t seem to find it in Canada... knew I should’ve gotten one in LA when I had the chance 🤦🏼‍♀️ Is it similar to their regular cleansing balm other than the scent? @faeriegirl 

The only thing different to me is the scent @Guessgal

@faeriegirl that honey hair mask smells so wonderful!

96 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • GeorginaBT September favorites.jpeg
  • 0003E242-E39C-4D42-9FA4-C381D329BD1C.jpeg
  • September favorites; forgot to include The Ordinary Rosehip Oil.
  • I didn't realize I had so many lip balms for faves this month. I do love me some lip balms. lol.
  • IMG_9772.jpg
  • Screenshot_20191007-153522_Samsung Internet.jpg
  • September Favorites.jpg
  • 7704E86A-68BF-4892-B3DB-DCFABC35F057.jpeg
testing