Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: September 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1695658241987.jpeg

Bye-bye, summer! 👋🍂 I’m welcoming fall, BIC – who’s with me? Ready for warm baths and vampy lips to make their annual return to my routine. The weather is getting colder already and I’m all about hydration; my hair is feeling particularly dry at the moment, so I’ve been trying to show it some extra TLC! I also got my hands on a couple new makeup products that I tried for the first time this month and instantly fell for – after a summer of dewy, barely-there makeup, I’m challenging myself to revisit more dramatic looks this season.

Here are some of the products I reached for most this month:

Let’s hear from you, Beauty Insider Community! 😊 Use the “#” symbol to tag your favorite makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and wellness faves from the past month. Can’t wait to hear everyone’s recos!

Re: Monthly Favorites: September 2023 Edition!

@Titian06 Nice faves! I keep hearing positive feedback about the Hourglass palette. Does it have a lot of shimmer to it?

@Mellmars1185 - No, there's definitely not much shimmer in this palette.  Here's one of the swatches I posted.  It's probably the best of the lot.  The top and bottom are the Ambient Lighting powders, the two pink colors are the blushes*,  the third color down is the highlighter (It's very subtle for a highlighter), and the fourth color down is the bronzer.

*The two pinks vertically down the side are the blushes from last year's Butterfly palette.

I really like this palette and have already used it more and more consistently than last year's Butterfly palette! 

Titian06_0-1696953974413.png

@Titian06 They are very beautiful on you. I am glad you are currently enjoying it ☺️

I just purchased the Jellyfish palette from hourglass and I am very excited to try

These are all so great, I have been going crazy in a good way! I recently picked up this nylon boar bristle mixed brush from Beyooteful and it has been a game changer in my hair routine. It easily glides though my hair without any tugging or pulling and great for styling as well https://www.beyooteful.com/

IMG_2346.jpegIt easily glides though my hair without any tugging or pulling and great for styling as well https://www.beyooteful.com/

You may want to edit your post, you need to remove the outside links @sarahsmilesss15, Posting them goes against the community rules and standards. 

You can read more about them here: 

BEAUTY INSIDER COMMUNITY GUIDELINES (Updated 9/8/2023)

A friendly reminder about the Beauty Insider Community guidelines! 

I can't remember who exactly pointed me towards the RMS Super Natural Radiance SPF 30 but THANK YOU! Just a beautiful no makeup look that is super helpful right now and really makes my skin just look fantastic. It is such a gorgeous formula and it just gives you that lit from within look without looking either super oily or like you're a relative of the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz. 

niki172_2-1695879113271.jpeg

I really wish Sephora would carry it.

Favorites from Sephora this month:

PATRICK TA Major Dimension III Matte Eyeshadow Palette 

Saie Mascara 101 Lengthening and Lifting (finally got around to trying this one out and it doesn't smudge with my eczema ointment!)

Natasha Denona Mini Starlette Palette  - great for travel!

Natasha Denona Hy-Glam Brightening & Hydrating Medium to Full Coverage Crease Proof Serum Concealer ... (still love my Kosas but this works better on my dark under eyes)

Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush 09 

HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Bio-Radiant Gel-Powder Highlighter with Fermented Arnica Peach Quartz - sooo pretty!!!!!!

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Concealer Brush  - nice and soft and doesn't irritate my skin.

Unfortunately for my wallet I already have quite a haul for next month's post (just waiting for deliveries) and since it's so early only time will tell how much it grows 🤑.

@niki172 Wonderful favourites. The ND mini starlette palette has been on my radar.

"Unfortunately for my wallet" 😂 Fab faves @niki172! I need to try the Saie mascara!

@GeorginaBT that Saie mascara lengths the bejezsus out of my lashes and it didn't irritate my sensitive eyes. They look so good you can almost skip the falsies (unless you're going full glam). No fallout/flaking or raccoon eyes either.

@niki172 I'm extra susceptible to flaking AND raccoon eyes (which is why I tend to opt for waterproof formulas), so this is appealing to me! 😅 

Beautiful favs @niki172 ! 😍  I think S  used to have it very briefly when it came out- I’m sure I got my first one on Sephora but then the line was taken off it appears. So sad. I love RMS!! Maybe it’ll come back ?! I love it too! 

@niki172  Wow great favs! How have I not heard about the RMS SPF!!!

@ather it really gives my skin this boost! It's hard to describe - it really is a my skin but better item. If you can find a shade that works for you I highly recommend it.

I love using Mario badscoal sprays

@ema6  that’s a great one!! 

Those sprays are really nice @ema6. Do you have a favorite of the bunch?

MB makes a lovely night cream, it is one of my top favorites for my dry skin. 💚

Yessss, @ema61! I've gifted Mario Badescu Mini Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater 2 oz/ 60 mL to friends before - I like the brand's Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum 1 oz/ 29 mL and Mario Badescu Drying Lotion for dark spots and pimples! 

@GeorginaBT, nice faves!  I used to love my Shiseido face washes, it's been awhile! I think I need to revisit them. There was one they used to make, that is discontinued now, that was fantastic .🤩 It was in my all time faves for sure.

(I hope this photo loads, I'm having trouble getting it not to load super zoomed in randomly 😅)

Screenshot_20230927-164551.png

My faves this month are

L'Occitane Almond Shower Scrub 7.3 oz / 200 ml 

Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Frizz Reduction & Heat Protection Hair Oil 

Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Soothing Serum Skin Tint Foundation with Peptides + Ceramides 2 

Benefit Cosmetics Mini Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer Shade 3 

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DermInfusions™ Fill + Repair Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1 oz / 30 mL 

DG's serum is probably the best HA serum I've ever used. And I'm really enjoying using and exploring the Almond L'Occitaine line. The smell is so beautiful and just instantly relaxes me.

I've been talking alot about this brow pencil on the threads, the best I've used in awhile. I get alot of brow compliments with this little guy, 😉 so it definitely takes a spot in my highlights this month.

@CynthieLu Lovely favourites. I will have to check out the DG serum.

@CynthieLu  I just finished my DG HA bottle. It’s so good! 

Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • GeorginaBT_0-1695658241987.jpeg
  • IMG_20230923_210741242.jpg
  • IMG_2538.jpeg
  • IMG_2540.jpeg
  • IMG_2450.jpeg
  • NYC City View.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20230927-164551.png
  • niki172_2-1695879113271.jpeg
  • IMG_2346.jpeg
  • 20230930_140433.jpg