cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1716566375437.jpeg

Hope the month of May has been blossoming beautifully for you, BIC! 🌷🌹🌼 I went on a bit of a beauty shopping spree last month (which, in full transparency, set me on a personal no-spend challenge in May 😅), so I’ve been taking time to really enjoy some of the new additions to my various routines. Some of my favorite products this month are ones I’ve been looking to try for a while (after being influenced by friends, social media, and – of course – fellow Community members). There’s nothing better than when something works just as you imagined it would! 

Here are the products I’ve been in love with this month:

What’s been working for you lately, BIC? Reply and use the “#” symbol to tag skincare, makeup, hair, and fragrance faves as of late. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!

Agreed @itsfi ! I don't think it repairs anything (not that i noticed...) but when my hair is frizzy around day 3/4 without wash, it definitely appreciates it without looking greasy. Im almost 50% done with it and saw that it was on sale during memorial weekend but decided not to pick up another one (low buy low buy!) It does smell pretty sweet though (enough for others to notice) in case you are sensitive to scents (altho... fable and mane is super strong scent too?!)

@jaaayp Ooh great picks! I'm also going to pick the dae this month too!

Oooh YAY @Samtian dae sisters ❤️ did you pick up the dae Slick Ride Hair Styling Duo Set too???

@jaaayp I am hooked on the Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara too.  This is my dream mascara.

I can see why @CorgiMommy I can definitely see... have you tried the Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara ? I would say this is my HG and haven't seen any smudging for months until LAST MONTH when I noticed it was smudging after working out. Not sure what happened there but I didn't wanna see it smudging again so switched over to hourglass and voila, clean undereye...

@jaaayp  excellent wing! I always love to hear about products that are working well for others. You've got me curious about that hair oil now...

Skittles and shine @caitbird skittles 🌈 and shine 💖 😎 

@jaaayp pretty wing!

Thank you @greeneyedgirl107 🥰 

I looove that the Hourglass Mascara grew into its loved status and that you didn't give up on it @jaaayp 💖 

Thank you @CynthieLu I couldn't give it away! I was like SO MANY FOLKS IN THE BIC LOVES IT, IT MUST BE ME LOL 😆 😂 

I remember at first it took me *many* tries to get the results I wanted @jaaayp you we're not alone. 😉💜

I like how the mascara looks like your eyelashes, but better (natural, not fake), @jaaayp !  Very pretty! 😍

Thank you @Titian06 I agree! I think things go array when I do more than one coat tho. Have you tried? Any tips for multicoat??

@jaaayp - I don't have eyelashes.  I have trichotillomania--I pull out my eyelashes and eyebrows due to stress (mostly).  About the time my eyelashes are long enough to start thinking about mascara,  something happens, and out they come...it's a vicious cycle! 😖

@GeorginaBT  Great favs!!! That Ouai is so good! 

So good @ather!! Is it weird that I love the way it feels on my scalp after a good shampoo? 😄 The consistency feels extra refreshing after a hot shower.  

@GeorginaBT  Omg why have I not tried that! I always use it when my hair is dry! I can’t wait for hair washing day to try it!

@Titian06  That blush looks gorgeous. 

Thanks, @PrettyPaint ! 💖💖💖  I've been using it a lot!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos29
  • GeorginaBT_0-1716566375437.jpeg
  • IMG_5256.jpeg
  • IMG_5615.jpeg
  • IMG_5266.jpeg
  • IMG_4484.jpeg
  • IMG_5370.jpeg
  • IMG_5369.jpeg
  • 1000017753.jpg
  • 1000017757.jpg