cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT July favorites.PNG

Can you believe July has come and gone? Time is flying by, and it is once again time for us to share our monthly favorites with the Beauty Insider Community! Whether it be skincare, hair care, makeup, or fragrance, we want to know what products you’ve been reaching for most in the month of July.

Here are my July faves:

What products have you been loving this month? Hit the “Reply” button below to show and tell!

Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

@eshoe those brushes are fabulous!!

Thank you, @lmaster! I was so curious if they would be scented, but I guess the rose powder infusion refers to the bristle shading. Love them!

That Aether palette has some beautiful shades, @eshoe!

I think so too, @quspork! The four inside are all duo chrome, but the shift is so subtle (compared to ND - to me those are much more obvious). These are like safe duo chromes for me, I'm so boring when it comes to eye shadow 😉  

Favorites! @eshoe but the palette and the brushes are gorgeous!!!!!

I love seeing everyone's too, @idanyd! The brushes are so pretty, they did a great job designing them. 

@eshoe i know you've said how much you like that palette. I can see why! It's gorgeous and I am very tempted by the shimmery pinks! I'm glad you are enjoying it!

@sprocketta it's the last palette I would have ever picked out, I don't usually wear pinks! But I really loved the single, and my family has commented on how pretty the shades are when I wear this palette. This is a very positive outside-of-my-comfort-range pick 🙂

That palette is beautiful @eshoe!

Thank you, @faeriegirl! I don't buy palettes that often, maybe one a year, and I am so pleased with how workable every single one of these shades is. 

My July favorites are Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL , #Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Face Mask, SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Skin Gel - Cleanse + Tone , Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette , and Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Body Scrub 77B31A7A-BEEF-4471-90BA-900B4E7DA88F.jpeg

@faeriegirl 

I love the Bum Bum cream!  It smell amazing and it makes me feel like I'm at the beach🌴

How are you liking the Natasha Denona palette?

I love it @RAWRitsRED! It is perfect for summer.

Oooh, these are all on my to try list. Glad to hear they're faves for you, @faeriegirl!!

@faeriegirl, that Sephora cleanser is such a good one. I’m excited to break open my Glow Recipe toner soon.

@faeriegirl Very nice selections!

Awesome choices! @faeriegirl 

These are great favorites!!!! @faeriegirl  Love the palette!! is amazing! 

@faeriegirl the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL is on my want-to-try lists! Curious if it tingles at all.

@eshoe  I haven’t noticed any tingling. It just feels refreshing to me.

Thank you, @faeriegirl - I guess I need to add it to my try list:)

287 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos34
  • GeorginaBT July favorites.PNG
  • IMG_20200722_190341076.jpg
  • July Faves.jpg
  • 77B31A7A-BEEF-4471-90BA-900B4E7DA88F.jpeg
  • JulyFaves.jpg
  • SephRose2.jpg
  • AetherRQSun.jpg
  • AetherRQ.jpg
testing