cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT July favorites.PNG

Can you believe July has come and gone? Time is flying by, and it is once again time for us to share our monthly favorites with the Beauty Insider Community! Whether it be skincare, hair care, makeup, or fragrance, we want to know what products you’ve been reaching for most in the month of July.

Here are my July faves:

What products have you been loving this month? Hit the “Reply” button below to show and tell!

Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

@itsfi

Thanks for the tip!  I live right by a Trader Joe's so I'll probably go this week.

That little lip scrubbie looks fun, @itsfi! So does the nail polish:)

Thanks @eshoe. The scrubbie is cute and good for some extra exfoliation.

@itsfi  Paula's Choice BHA 9 is my favorite spot treatment ever. Sometimes I even use it on larger areas of my face as a leave-on exfoliant. I always keep at least one full size tube in backup storage. I'm glad it's working so well for you, too! 

@WinglessOne, I was nervous about the concentration at first, but this has really been great. I’m finding that some products with a far lower percentage of BHA to be more drying. This hasn’t dried anything other than the pesky pimples that I need it to! 😆 👍🏼  Yessss!!! to its superpowers as a leave-on exfoliant too. 🥰 It’s been working very well  for unclogging pores along a section of my jawline. This is one product I’m comfortable purchasing multiple tubes at one time, which is what I plan to do for my next PC haul. 🛒 

@itsfi Nice products!

Thank you @tjffc! A handful of great new to me products and an oldie but goodie for my faves this month.

@itsfi So glad to see that @lmaster, you and I put the TJs strawberry lemon hand cream as one of our favorites this month 

I’ve really been happy with all of TJ’s hand  creams @SportyGirly125 @lmaster! ♥️ The scent on this one is refreshing; it’s a nice pick me up and perfect for summer and keeping my hands from dryness.

@itsfi @SportyGirly125 most definitely a perfect summer scent 🍓🍋

The sound of that Sunrise nail polish has gotten me trying to imagine how it looks! Please do tag me if you decide to post a pic of the colour-changing effect on your nails 😊 @itsfi 

@Guessgal, here’s what the polish looks like. I typed in the wrong name. It’s MTK Phoenix Sunset. The first photo isn’t picking up the coral hue; there’s more of a peach gradient to the polish than what is shown here. The second photo is the color after running my hands under cold water. 

MTK Phoenix Sunset.jpeg

MTK Phoenix Sunset 2.jpeg

@itsfi 

Wow!  I've always wanted to try those color changing nail polishes!  They look amazing💖

@itsfi I rarely ever wear nail polish but I want this one. It’s like a magic trick on your tips and kid inside me wants to play with it.

Yes!!! ☺️ Love your description @fatimamummy! ♥️♥️ It’s the perfect way to describe it. I usually keep my finger nails either clear or with a neural polish for work but with being home, I’ve been playing with color more than just on the occasional weekend. 😉 

I am loving the peel pads too @itsfi! I need to make a trip to TJs soon to get that hand cream❤️

The peel pads have definitely come in handy @faeriegirl! 🙂 I'm interested in trying the hydrating ones at some point. Oh, I think you'd really like the TJ hand cream; let me know if you have trouble picking it up. 

RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

First time posting here. I love reading about everyone’s favorite purchases. As for my own favorite, earlier this month, I updated my old, tired skin care routine, starting with my cleansers and I am so happy that my face, which is typically super reactive seems to agree with the change! In the morning, I now use Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser, and at night I added the Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Oil, followed by my usual, Fresh Soy Face Cleanser, and once or 2x a week I use the Enzyme Cleanser. After cleansing, I also incorporated exfoliants, peels, and serums, after my toner and essence and before my moisturizer. Loving my new skincare/self-care ritual, it is so soothing and relaxing.

Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

@happijoi 

Looks amazingly luxurious! 

RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

I got the caudalie serum as a sample and fell in love! I purchased the full size immediately! It’s made such a difference for my skin! So happy! Maybe I’ll have to check out the cleanser now. @happijoi

Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

@happijoi .  Aww, it's great when your skincare routine is relaxing and all hammered out.  Hurray!

(I also love the your name handle!)

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos34
  • GeorginaBT July favorites.PNG
  • IMG_20200722_190341076.jpg
  • July Faves.jpg
  • 77B31A7A-BEEF-4471-90BA-900B4E7DA88F.jpeg
  • JulyFaves.jpg
  • SephRose2.jpg
  • AetherRQSun.jpg
  • AetherRQ.jpg