cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT July favorites.PNG

Can you believe July has come and gone? Time is flying by, and it is once again time for us to share our monthly favorites with the Beauty Insider Community! Whether it be skincare, hair care, makeup, or fragrance, we want to know what products you’ve been reaching for most in the month of July.

Here are my July faves:

What products have you been loving this month? Hit the “Reply” button below to show and tell!

Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

@Cyncynn @GeorginaBT @ather yes those tanning drops are marvelous!! So much better than any other self tanning brand or product

@AlexBT Nice!

@AlexBT  LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm Peach  is my all time fav. Glad you picked it up!! 

@ather  @AlexBT  - #LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm Peach is my favorite too.  I received it in a Sephora gratis box last year and never went back to what I used to use!

@GeorginaBT great bunch! I'm loving SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Precision Powder Brush #59 SEPHORA COLLECTION Clarifying Peel Pads 60 Pads SEPHORA COLLECTION Brightening Eye Cream – Hydrate & Depuff SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Face Mask Lychee and Spirulina Trader Joe's strawberry lemon hand cream, ElishaCoy my balance mist and Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Natural Glow Face Drops Medium and Sara Happ rose quartz lip oil

IMG_20200722_190341076.jpg

@lmaster, how often do you apply the self tanning drops? 

I’m even more excited to try the spirulina and lychee masks now that I see they made your monthly favorites. 😍😍

@itsfi I try to use them everyday for about 5 days straight. Or at least every other day then I can go a whole week without applying them, then I'll start the process over. I like how tanning drops (at least in my experience) doesn't fade the way that foam or lotion does. Ohh I know you will like both of these SC masks!!

Thank you @lmaster! 😃 I’ll have to give the drops a try soon. And those sheet masks too!

@itsfi I usually use 3-4 drops in my body butter or moisturizer

@lmaster  Oh my goodness! That hand cream sounds amazing! 

@PrettyPaint bless @SportyGirly125 's heart,, life wouldn't be the same without her thoughtfulness!

@lmaster @Glad you love the TJs hand cream 

@SportyGirly125 oh my gosh it's the best!! Thank you so much!!

@lmaster @I keep hearing great things about Sephora’s new brushes. 

@tjffc they are definitely some of my favorites!

@lmaster  Ooooo I’m loving your favs!! The only ones I haven’t tried is the isle drops, trader joes and the Sarah happ!!! 

@ather I love everything!! It's been a great month

@GeorginaBT I had some success with Paula's Choice Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum.  I liked the foil I bought so much that I purchased the travel size before I was even finished.  It definitely shows promise.  I'm not so sure about how silicone-y it feels, though - will have to see if it becomes more than a "monthly favorite" or not!

RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

Flying by way too fast Even though it’s been brutally hot. Favourites this month have been the sample of the ginseng intense eye cream (sample) ❤️ by Sulwhasoo, Bronze palette by Natasha Denona, NARS laguna bronzer, Kate Somerville cryogenic firming and cooling spray, the Ordinary Buffet serum, Verb Ghost oil, CPat McGrath astral blitz quad and the surprise of the month a wonderful gift by the #BICteamadmin with a beautiful, luxurious robe 👘💋 and it definitely is the highlight to a monthly fave list (thank you so much!!!) Also a fave is the Hollywood Flawless Filter by Charlotte Tilbury, Laneige lip mask balm in vanilla.

Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

You are looking beautiful in that robe @2manyperfumes. And what a lovely pic of the ND palette. 

RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

Congrats on the beautiful robe! 😍
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos34
  • GeorginaBT July favorites.PNG
  • IMG_20200722_190341076.jpg
  • July Faves.jpg
  • 77B31A7A-BEEF-4471-90BA-900B4E7DA88F.jpeg
  • JulyFaves.jpg
  • SephRose2.jpg
  • AetherRQSun.jpg
  • AetherRQ.jpg