cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

GeorginaBT July favorites.PNG

Can you believe July has come and gone? Time is flying by, and it is once again time for us to share our monthly favorites with the Beauty Insider Community! Whether it be skincare, hair care, makeup, or fragrance, we want to know what products you’ve been reaching for most in the month of July.

Here are my July faves:

What products have you been loving this month? Hit the “Reply” button below to show and tell!

Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

@happijoi Nice collection of cleaners,

You have a great collection of cleansers @happijoi . I want to try a Sulwhasoo cleanser once I use up my never ending stock of cleansing products sitting in my drawers.

RE: Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

The Sulwhasoo cleanser is my favorite. Worth every penny! 💖

These are beautiful cleansers to have in your routine, @happijoi! Love your photo! An orchid plant and skincare - what's not to love? 😍

RE: Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

Thank you! I’m keeping the orchid in the bathroom, hoping it likes the humidity and thrive. 😆

Re: RE: Re: RE: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

@happijoi just recently read that orchids need to cross pollinate, so maybe a second orchid nearby would help? Only adding because I just lost a special one and didn’t realize why until I researched it. Mine was in a sunlight-filled, high humidity room as well. 

That Caudalie is so gentle, @happijoi! Happy to hear your skin is enjoying your new routine, it's fun to change things up and even better when it works positively 😄 

Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

July Loves - hurray!!! Thank you @GeorginaBT, I always look forward to hearing about everyone's new finds. Here are mine for the month:

JulyFaves.jpgSephRose2.jpgAetherRQSun.jpgAetherRQ.jpg 

Spoiler
After trying the Aether Beauty Rose Quartz single pan in the Sephora Favorites Clean Makeup Set, I was so impressed with the richness and longevity of it that I picked up the Aether Beauty Rose Quartz Crystal Gemstone Eyeshadow Palette. The swatches don't do it justice. These are shades I don't normally use, and every single one of them brightens up my eyes. I've tried with and without primer, the creasing is minimal even without, which is a bonus.

The SEPHORA COLLECTION Rose Brush Set: I expected this to be peppered with a rose scent; it is not. The brushes are a  lightweight wood,  causing me to be a little anxious about cleaning them due to the material. They are soft enough to enjoy, but not an everyday brush due to the wood handles. Nice design!

The Acqua di Parma Mini Fico di Amalfi Rollerball 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Toilette Rollerball started out as a sample, and which has quickly become a daily staple. It's a fresh scent that has a bit of a bite without overpowering. Maybe a zing? Spicy clementines, maybe? This will likely be a FS repurchase.

The ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment Before Today is the closest I've come to Cloud Paints. This was another in the Clean Beauty set, and one I will happily try other shades of when I am nearing the end of this one. A light and gel/smooth application with sheer coloring that gives a very natural finish.

Speaking of Glossier; just started using the Pro Tip Eyeliner, which I picked up specifically for the brush tip. My favorite has been discontinued (the LA Splash Art-ki-Tekt), so I needed to find a brush tip replacement. This is the first I've tried, and hopefully it pans out after a few more weeks' use. It deposits an extremely fine line, which is important to me as I aim for a natural look.

Having trouble tagging the Shiseido, this is both the Visionary Gel in Bullet Train and the Shiseido Modern Matte Powder Lipstick 506 Disrobed. Since I've been at home, I've been working on finishing the many lip products I have that I love, but aren't my exact lip match. I'm so boring when it comes to public makeup, this is giving me a good opportunity to use up product that I love without being self-conscious about it. 

@eshoe 

Those brushes are so pretty!  What brand are they and how are you liking them?

Thank you @RAWRitsRED - those are the from SEPHORA COLLECTION Rose Brush Set. I’ve only used a couple of them because I’m a little hesitant to wash them. It’s probably silly, I’m treating them like $$$ brushes and I should just enjoy them😊

That palette is too pretty, @eshoe!! Definitely on my wish list after using the one from the Favorites kit.

@haleyvvvv that set was so worth it! The eye pan they chose to include is in my mind the most versatile one in the palette. I use it the most, it works great as an easy all-over-the-lid one and done shadow:)

The Sephora Favorites sets are so wonderfully curated ♥️ and it’s always fun to discover new products that you enjoy enough to pick up a full size. 🛍 Nice to hear the shadows are a hit for you, @eshoe.

They put together such an incredible set with this one, @itsfi. The shades, textures, and consistency of everything in it were all fun to explore. I’m debating a second set for my niece, since it is so easy to wear!

@eshoe Beautiful brushes

So many beautiful picks @eshoe . How do you like Ilia color haze pigment? Is it actually comfortable and wears well both on lips and cheeks? 

The Ilia is very, very lightweight @fatimamummy. It goes on so smooth, and blends quite easily. It also has a light cupcake scent!

I haven’t tried it on my lips, usually if a product like this works for one, it doesn’t work that well for the other on me (personal preference-I just prefer goopy glosses). I will give it a try now, because I’m curious how it will last🤔

Great picks @eshoe. I loved the brush tip on the LaSplash...

Great picks @eshoe. I loved the brush tip on the LaSplash liner, nice to know that there's glossier. And lovely brushes!

Re: Great picks @eshoe. I loved the brush tip on the LaSplash...

Yes, @danielledanielle - the LA Splash is sooooo good! I’ve seen a couple of my favorites disappear over this year, it’s so frustrating:/

RE: Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

Oh wow! Everything is so gorgeous 😍 i love the brushes!!

Re: RE: Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2020 Edition!

Thank you so much, @layzaanne! I think Sephora created a beautiful design with these brush handles. The shape and texture of everything is just right.  

23 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos34
  • GeorginaBT July favorites.PNG
  • IMG_20200722_190341076.jpg
  • July Faves.jpg
  • 77B31A7A-BEEF-4471-90BA-900B4E7DA88F.jpeg
  • JulyFaves.jpg
  • SephRose2.jpg
  • AetherRQSun.jpg
  • AetherRQ.jpg
testing