Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: January 2023 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1674494070171.jpeg

Happy 2023, Beauty Insider Community! ๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŽ‰ This year, I will personally be working on trying to channel all the positive energy and am sending all the good vibes to each of you through my computer screen. โœจ To kick off the new year, Iโ€™ve hit the ground running by trying to consistently use products that make me happy, and Iโ€™m sharing a few of them here in my January favorites.

Here are the beauty goodies Iโ€™ve been reaching for most this month:

Now itโ€™s your turn! What makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and/or wellness products have you been using the most in January? Hit the โ€œReplyโ€ button to share โ€“ and donโ€™t forget to tag your faves by using the โ€œ#โ€ symbol!

Re: Monthly Favorites: January 2023 Edition!

Iโ€™m really liking the Merit blushes..especially now with cold weather!

Great fav @diannkaye There are so many pretty shades in the line up ๐Ÿคฉ

It's such an easy product to use! I think i might try one as a bronzer too

@diannkaye do you have a favorite shade?

so far i only have one.. Beverly Hills..eyeing more!

This month flew by it seems like! My workhorses for Jan were:

270262CF-52EC-471B-A819-14FBA3A637E3.jpeg

#Necessaire neck serum which is such a smooth but nourishing  consistency especially when paired with 

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI All Time Prime Clean Hydrating Prep & Smooth Face Oil 0.95 fl oz. / 28 mL . I truly think my neck lines are a bit smoother and less dry in just a few months. Iโ€™ll take it. This oil has become my favorite for all over and my neck and Iโ€™m so grateful to have been gifted it as a gratis! Iโ€™m on my second bottle.

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid is perfect for a bit of a quick glow plus well needed hydration right now. 

Bobbi Brown Skin Color Corrector & Brightening Concealer Stick serves well for a light weight eye concealer and I love how itโ€™s not drying at all. Helps with dark circles nicely too. 

rms beauty Volumizing Mascara 0.23 oz/ 7 mL is almost perfect for a one and done mascara. Glossy, dark and not clumpy plus it layers well. 

Gucci Long Lasting Bold Lip Liner Bordeaux is great for a low key day when worn with 

goop GOOPGENES Clean Nourishing Lip Balm Trio in tomato . The liner really holds and is so smooth. The balm tastes yummy with a good bit of color. 

Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush 03 Radiant Pink is the prettiest most natural pink blush ever. I love the glow it gives!  The Chanel no 1 red balm goes nicely over it too and over the lips. 

Great choices for the month ๐Ÿ’–@Sunnysmom 

I keep almost getting the oil primer by GXVE, it seems so nice ๐Ÿคฉ 

ooh yes those blushes are lovely! I found my shade favorite in the Gucci blushes, your right they are so natural looking. I waited months for Apricot to be back in stock, so happy with it, thier formula is so nice and smooth ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ˜€ 

Nice looking photo of all your excellent must haves ๐Ÿฉท

Thanks so much @CynthieLu ! Iโ€™ve struggled to find an oil that wasnโ€™t too reactionary or too much and this one is a solid win. The scent is so soothing too. Ooh, Apricot is such a lovely shade, yay for grabbing it! ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom The photo alone makes me want to try all of these goodies. I am curious about the neck serum and the Gucci blush๐Ÿ’ž

Thanks @Mellmars1185 , yup itโ€™s def time for you girlies to get on the neck cream, you have time! ๐Ÿฅฐ Some of us of a certain age are fighting it hard! ๐Ÿ˜ญ Seriously itโ€™s a pretty great serum almost a lotion.  Not sticky or too thin either. Iโ€™m very impressed and just wish it came in a gallon jug. Lol. The blush would be stellar on you. You gotta. ๐Ÿ’ž

A8A8764E-48CD-442D-BF25-64EA683E186C.jpeg

Losing the light a little bit but itโ€™s so pretty! 

@Sunnysmom Thanks for the swatch. It really is so beautiful. Ohh the serum must be really great. Gotta try that too!

Those products look amazing @Sunnysmom !! And the picture, once again, gorgeous! 

Itโ€™s so rewarding to see some results from creams etc @Saradestin ! Ah, thank you so very much! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom I'm honestly not sure that I've heard anyone talk about the rms beauty Volumizing Mascara 0.23 oz/ 7 mL but now I'm curious!

I started using it again after my favorite Ilia dried up and I really do like it @CookieGirl1 .  Itโ€™s a little bit wet at first but after using it for a few times it gets much better and layers nicely too. 

20230201_210916_HDR.jpg

โ€ƒ

Kerastase Resist line- Love how soft and manageable this made my extremely damaged hair. How could it get ruined in one year?

Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum 0.85 oz/ 25 mL 

Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter Unscented - How I love using these two at night and waking up to smooth skin!

#Armani Beauty Neo Nude A-Line Liquid Blush 53 Actually this is shade 50. Perfection and I wish I had a backup of this as it seems they are discontinued. One of the best gwp's I have ever gotten.

Surratt Dew Drop foundation-  Very smooth and just a bit glowy.

CLINIQUE Clinique Popโ„ข Lip Colour + Primer Lipstick   Bare Pop- one of the best nudes ever for me.

Two of the cutest minis and also excellent- Gucci L'Obscur Lengthening Mascara 1 Eve Black  and Dior Dior Addict Lip Tint .

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Anti-Aging Standard Size - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL . I love the shimmer this gives my eye looks. It also makes some shades more wearable. It woukd look pretty on its own also.

Love your loves! @Ispend2much6 

The mini Dior is so sweet! ๐Ÿ’—

@CynthieLu. Thank you! It is precious!

@Ispend2much6 I really like the Kerastase samples I have tried so far. How long do thr full size bottles last for you?

@Mellmars1185. They're new to me but I'm thinking not as long as I would like.

The balm protector is great- still protected my hair when I styled it the next day.

230 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • GeorginaBT_0-1674494070171.jpeg
  • 0FABABDC-FE0A-43D8-B346-ABEEACBDFB94.jpeg
  • 6CC7C5DF-D6D0-4070-8ABA-43AE6E9FBB8F.jpeg
  • 10AE8B5B-F094-48A2-A648-75E8E8B40878.jpeg
  • 3319977F-5D3A-4B84-B298-FB24F3AE4CEA.png
  • Benefit Clear Fluff Up Brow Wax
  • January 2023 Favorites
  • IMG_20230126_152750350.jpg
  • F96D6369-C0EB-4511-855F-C223D827EC14.jpeg