Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: December 2023 Edition!

Monthly Faves: December 2023!Monthly Faves: December 2023!

Wow, what a year, Beauty Insider Community! I don’t know about you, but reflecting on 2023 makes me realize how many new beauty favorites I’ve discovered (some of those thanks to you!) and how many former favorites have now become current holy grails. There’s nothing like shopping your own stash…. but splurging on some brand-new beauty is pretty fun, too. 😉 I’m so grateful for all of you BIC-ers for sharing your favorites here for all of us to enjoy, all year long!

Here are the products I’ve been loving this December:

Now it’s your turn! Hit the reply button and tell us which products you’ve picked up the most this December… or even throughout all of 2023. Be sure to tag those products with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: December 2023 Edition!

@CorgiMommy  That is one of my all time favs! I pick one up every year!! 

@athernew favorite for me 

December favorites❤️💚

IMG_3681.jpeg

The Skinfix Barrier+ Foaming Oil Hydrating Cleanser 6 oz/ 177 mL  has been so nice since my skin has been so dry this month. I forgot just how much I love the The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL . I have been putting some on my lips before my lip mask and my lips have felt so much better! I fell in love with this mini of the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum so I had to purchase a full size. The DIOR Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss 001 Pink and Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow have been my favorite lip combo this month. I have been so impressed with the LYS Beauty No Limits Matte Bronzer Motivate it looks so natural. The SEPHORA COLLECTION Shape & Set Clear Eyebrow Gel Transparent works great on my brows. I absolutely love the BK Beauty 101 foundation brush. I’ve already placed an order for a few more of their brushes.

You have great favorites!! Yes to the bk beauty foundation brush, that's my favorite!! @faeriegirl 

@faeriegirl These are some heavy-hitting faves! I always forget how much I love the Caudalie Vinoperfect serum. And that lip combo sounds so pretty!

@faeriegirl, the Skinfix cleanser is so nice on the skin. 🩵 

@faeriegirl  Great favs! I’ve been loving the The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum  it’s so good!! 

@faeriegirl, great favorites.  Interesting use of the inkey serum.  Wondering now if it can be mixed into other lip items..🤔

I'm so happy I had some favorites this month😍.

PHLUR Mango Mood Body & Hair Fragrance Mist 8 oz / 237 mL eau de parfum spray  This was a blind buy. I had to pick  the most unique scent from the amber and vanilla mists.  Luckily, it smells wonderful like a perfume version of Phillipines Dried mango with some musk!  Hubby says it reminds him of the nice Victorias Secret perfumes of the 90s. It remains strong on my skin for over 24 hrs! It doesn't smell sweetlyTropical but a perfumed, fruity scent. It will be my new go to for the next few months.🥰

20231230_232501.jpg

OLEHENRIKSEN Pout Preserve Hydrating Peptide Lip Treatment Lingonberry Jam 

It's a very moisturizing balm-perfect for the overnight soothing of chapped lips. It's  good for daytime also. The smell and taste is of a berry essence but only lasts for a few minutes. I quite like the taste. I love using it as an overnight lip therapy. B the morning, it got rid of cracked skin while lips still feel soft with a decent layer of balm remaining. We will see what it does for lip plumping next month.

Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray with Hypochlorous Acid 4 oz/ 120 mL 

This mist feels so refreshing(even in winter) on my face and I have been using it daily. It's a great addition to a simple skincare routine.  I also use it as a refresher 3x a day or more. I will be re-purchasing once I run out of the Full and mini sizes.

20231207_174354.jpg

@Buootiful I agree, I love the OH balms! I didn't have a chance to try the tinted one though! I'll keep my eyes peeled.... 😉

That OH lip balm is a beauty @Buootiful. I like the original version with its orange creamsicle scent and this one with its berry scent and tint is lovely! 😃

@Buootiful  Great favs! The T28 spray is so good! 

Oooh, nice grab on the Phlur spray, @Buootiful!! Nice to know it's a winner. I've been eager for that one and the vanilla one to restock. 

It seems a little ridiculous to include things I only used once, but wowsa, these were great. 

The first is the Fable & Mane SahaScalp™ Hydrating Cooling Scalp Mud Mask 6 oz / 177 mL . TMI, but I have a spot of persistent scalp dermatitis that flares with stress (a thing notoriously absent in my life...*sarcasm*). This was half off when there was that Klarna special last month, so I basically got it for free (girl (gn) math) when stocking up on my partner's skincare. I used this and it significantly calmed down my struggle bus area on my scalp and contributed to it's faster healing this time around. What's even better, is that it did it without exacerbating my oily, oily scalp. If you've got a trouble scalp, I definitely recommend. 

The second isn't a beauty thing, but it helps when I haven't had enough beauty sleep. My partner got me a cold brew apparatus for the holidays and I just brewed my first batch last night. So smooth, so good, no acidity. It's perfection. I've been wanting a cold brew maker for a while, rather than just using a coffee pot and then putting in the fridge 😱

1000020915.png

@haleyvvvv HAHA omg I also "girl-mathed" my way into a lot of purchases with that Klarna deal!!! Love these faves. That hair/scalp mask sounds so soothing.

I mean, they were basically free, right, @AlexBT!! 😅

And now I want a cold brew maker @haleyvvvv! 😍

10/10 would recommend, @itsfi!! You can do it with a cheese cloth but having the apparatus makes it so much easier. 

@haleyvvvv  That cold brew maker looks soooo cool!! I didn’t know FM has a mud mask! I need to look into it!

@ather Both are so good!! I was very lucky this December!! 

As a coffee lover I'm in extreme awe of your Cold brewer 🤩🤩 @haleyvvvv. I'm curious, do you have to use any type of special roasts for this? 

194 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • Monthly Faves: December 2023!
  • ILNP Joy
  • IMG_5635.jpeg
  • IMG_7793.jpeg
  • Hourglass Unlocked Mascara
  • Ami Cole Lip Oil - Romance
  • December 2023 Favorites.jpeg
  • 1000009914.jpg
  • 1000012947.jpg
  • 20231224_144410.jpg
  • IMG_20231226_115251388.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • Monthly favorites - December and November 2023. The upside-down jar is By Terry 8HA Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder.
  • 2 longtimers, 1 yearling, and 1 newcomer.
testing