cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2022 Edition!

Monthly Favorites - April 2022Monthly Favorites - April 2022

April - what a whirlwind month! It really whizzed by, didn’t it? I hope you at least got the chance to stop, shop, swatch, and shower yourself with goodies from this month’s epic Spring Savings Event. (And if not, that’s okay – maybe you’re out here trying to save, and we admire your strength). So whether you splurged on some beauty newness, or saved by dipping into your existing beauty stash, let’s talk about those April favorites!

Here are the products I’ve been regularly reaching for all month long:

Time to share your own April favorites! Which skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness products (new faves or old stand-bys) have you been loving this month? Reply below and use the “#” sign to tag those products!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2022 Edition!

@ather   If you’ve been wanting matte skin but you’ve had difficulty with matte foundations being too drying or thick this is a good one.  

Ha, i told myself no more foundations until i used up a few but giving away a few also counts right?;)   There’s something nice about refreshing base makeup regularly. 

@heartsmyface  Yes I tend to have a bunch of glowy foundations but I tend to like a matte for summer. How did you figure out which shade?

@ather   Yeah, you already produce enough shine when it’s hot so no need to add it artificially:)  I went off this swatch guide.  Normally I’m an 11 or 13 and since it doesn’t go lighter I chose 13 even though it’s more yellow toned.  I just use a pink primer and it sorts itself out:)  (what I really need for a perfect match is an 11C)

88839EB0-E61C-48B9-B1AA-BC174CD36B90.jpeg

32EFA7BC-A897-4180-B8F3-4C9A66F0F6DB.jpeg

@heartsmyface  Thanks!! I also love how it’s refill. I wish more companies would do that!!! 

@heartsmyface, I liked that the Laneige compact, though the matte version, held up well even on my dry skin. Love ❤️ that Biossance oil! 

@itsfi  YES!  Mattes tend to be somewhat drying but the Laneige one feels so comfortable!  Velvety skin AND comfort too is such a treat! 

The Biossance is fabulous to the point I would rather do a face oil purge than wait to use up this deluxe sample.  I’ll probably just be adding oil to all my body and hand lotions to get through them more quickly;) 

I like that approach to oils @heartsmyface. I’m going to be spending these next few low buy / no buy months working through product. 

For the Laneige cushion, do you prefer to use a brush or a sponge/cushion?

@itsfi   Sorry for the delayed response, I use the cushion pad in the compact and have extras.  I love the pads that come in the compacts. 

@heartsmyface, I like the pads in this Laneige cushion compact, so much so that I ordered extras. 😆

@itsfi  Yeah I feel they work better than beauty blenders yet I rarely remember to use one when not using cushion compacts!  they’re less hassle as well cause water is not needed.  

@heartsmyface @Your heart tray is so cute ! 

@AlexBT  Oooo great favs!!! I picked up the The INKEY List Caffeine De-puffing + Dark Circle Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL  in one of the Sephora Favourite sets! Can’t wait to try it now!!

@ather I'm so bad at remembering to put on eye cream, so even just the act of remembering to apply makes me feel more alert and productive, regardless of the visible results. 😂

@AlexBT  I count that as a win!!! 

I just picked one up to try, can't wait!

I hope you like it @ather ! It is one of my favorite eye creams❤️

@AlexBT I really need to try the caffeine eye cream!! My April faves are

IMG_20220429_084255995_BURST000_COVER.jpg

 Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Body Scrub 7.8 oz/ 220 g I love this product so much! It doesn't leave behind granules in the shower, it leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated 

The body shop cool daisy shower gel smells just like Marc Jacobs daisy perfume! Love it 

Trader Joe's citrus green tea candle is the coolest candle ever!!! I've never had a candle like this!! It smells so good and it crackles while lit thank you @SportyGirly125 

#Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray smells like beautiful and sweet fruits and floral ahhhh perfection 

I've rediscovered HUDA BEAUTY Rose Quartz Eyeshadow Palette this Palette is gorgeous,, the textures and formulas are just fabulous

@lmaster haha no one likes a sandy shower!! i'll have to try that scrub soon!

@AlexBT I love coffee scrubs, but they literally don't dissolve and I really don't like a gritty mess 

The scrub is one of my top SDJ favorites @lmaster 💛

@faeriegirl they absolutely nailed this product!! 😍

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • Thermals on index, middle, and ring nails.
  • Thermals in ombre action.
  • Monthly Favorites - April 2022
  • 4475508F-150F-4EF0-A448-8ED1B2EE06E7.jpeg
  • D484642A-F5B8-4D54-90BA-55E991E47EFE.jpeg
  • April 2022 favorites.jpg
  • A7671ED2-4144-41BB-94A0-44540F978F03.jpeg
  • IMG_20220429_084255995_BURST000_COVER.jpg
  • D6AFE6A3-15FB-40FB-A130-D388E33D5223.jpeg
  • April 2022 Favorites
  • 88839EB0-E61C-48B9-B1AA-BC174CD36B90.jpeg
  • 32EFA7BC-A897-4180-B8F3-4C9A66F0F6DB.jpeg
  • I don't think I'll EVER get tired of this candle!
  • (Stock pic) "It's All So Magical" from Polished for Days is so different from my other polishes but it really DOES look magical, especially in sunlight.
  • Left hand; my right hand mirrors it.
testing