cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2022 Edition!

Monthly Favorites - April 2022Monthly Favorites - April 2022

April - what a whirlwind month! It really whizzed by, didn’t it? I hope you at least got the chance to stop, shop, swatch, and shower yourself with goodies from this month’s epic Spring Savings Event. (And if not, that’s okay – maybe you’re out here trying to save, and we admire your strength). So whether you splurged on some beauty newness, or saved by dipping into your existing beauty stash, let’s talk about those April favorites!

Here are the products I’ve been regularly reaching for all month long:

Time to share your own April favorites! Which skincare, hair, makeup, fragrance, and/or wellness products (new faves or old stand-bys) have you been loving this month? Reply below and use the “#” sign to tag those products!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2022 Edition!

My favourites of the month of April were NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Morphe Morphe 2 Hint Hint Skin Tint and Clarins Lip Comfort Hydrating Oil Cherry 

HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Matte Buildable Coverage Waterproof Concealer Candied Ginger 6.1 Golden  is a product want to try. I feel in love with their stick foundation and love their eyeshadows. Now I need to find out what they may have for wrinkles and dry skin. 

Sephora collecting lip pencil in the shade summer love 

#charlottetilburyhighlighterwand #coralfantasy #tatchaporelesssunscreen #josiemaranarganmilk #beautyblenderskintint

let’s start with hair! i’ve been into everything olaplex- every single product. i’ve recently became obsessed with my hair and i love all the olaplex products and i use them every single day. Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling Creme 3.3 oz/ 100 mL Olaplex No. 9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum 3 oz / 90 mL these are my two favorites right now! 

skincare! i’ve been using the Paula's Choice Pore Perfecting Trio  and i love it! i’ve also been using the drunk elephant sunshine drops and they give a really nice glow with #Supergoop! Glowscreen SPF 40 PA+++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

as for makeup i’ve been testing out tons of products and i always go back to Kosas Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Contour Wand  and Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Rose Lip Blush & Cheek Tint 6ml rose-tinted and my holy grail lip products - Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in pillowtalk and Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow in rosewood along with the Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss in rosewood! to set it all in i’ve been using MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Dewy Long-Lasting Setting Spray With Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 3.38 oz / 100 mL 

@Kaitllin11, the Dior rosewood lippies are beautiful! ♥️

it’s seriously such a beautiful color!

This month I am in to anything Milk. I am having medical issues which is reeking havoc on my skin and I find that Milk is one of the few things that is kind to it. Also I love Bobbie Brown Primer.

@SweetCoco9, I’m sorry to hear you are having medical issues and that it is affecting your skin. It’s great that you’ve found a brand that can give your skin the TLC it needs. Oh, that BB primer is a classics; love it! 💕

my fave of april was definitely the Glow Recipe Mini Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 1.35 oz/ 40 mL! ugh i am OBSESSED with this stuff! light fragrance, beautiful texture, and seriously amazing results!

@lissielys, the Glow Recipe watermelon line has some great products. 🍉 I like that the toner contains PHA and BHA. How often do you use the toner? 

@lissielys YES! This is checking off everything needed in a great toner…

light fragrance, beautiful texture, and seriously amazing results!”

100% agreed!

The new Dolce and Gabana Light Blue Italian Love and the Cay Skin glow sunscreen

@caspurlin oooh, D&G Light Blue Italian Love smells amazing! It’s a wonderful scent for the warmer months! 😍

well I’m definitely late to this, but here are my favs !!!

- kaja lip glosses, omg they are so hydrating and pretty, makes your lip look GORGEOUS 😻😻

- not in Sephora but cocokind items

-sol de janerio perfumes , heaven.

@moanalovesyou, heavenly is a fabulous way to describe the SdJ perfumes. 🥰 I’m happy to hear you like Cocokind products; I’ve picked up a few things from the brand; just haven’t had a chance to use them yet but your rave for it makes me want to give it a go sooner rather than later.

@moanalovesyou yesssss I love kaja lip products too! I recommend the Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick (unless that’s what you were referring to… in which case, you’re absolutely right!!). They’re so hydrating and look so nice on the lips!

@AlexBT  well, my #1 discovery and recent fave is not from Sephora. It is Beast Castile body wash. It is unscented. Most of those little bumpies on rear and leg are gone. Skin is less dry. Unscented means my perfumes have more of a chance to shine. Also Kérastase Resistance Strengthening Shampoo for Damaged Lengths and Split Ends 16.9 oz / 500 mL # shampoo, conditioner and mask have really gotten my hair to shine and keep a curl. That and Better Not Younger Hair Redemption Butter Masque 6.8 oz/ 200 mL alting with the Kerastase mask. Sol de Janeiro Beija Flor™ Collagen-Boosting Elasti-Cream with Bio-Retinol and Squalane 8.1 oz / 240 ml has helped repair my skin and smells good. Maybe these are closer to May, lol but I am sure they will be listed in May's faves too.

@Margalee, I love that the new SdJ cream contains collagen and squalane. The lovely floral scent is lovely too. Happy to hear that it has been helpful in repairing your skin. 😃 

239 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • Thermals on index, middle, and ring nails.
  • Thermals in ombre action.
  • Monthly Favorites - April 2022
  • 4475508F-150F-4EF0-A448-8ED1B2EE06E7.jpeg
  • D484642A-F5B8-4D54-90BA-55E991E47EFE.jpeg
  • April 2022 favorites.jpg
  • A7671ED2-4144-41BB-94A0-44540F978F03.jpeg
  • IMG_20220429_084255995_BURST000_COVER.jpg
  • D6AFE6A3-15FB-40FB-A130-D388E33D5223.jpeg
  • April 2022 Favorites
  • 88839EB0-E61C-48B9-B1AA-BC174CD36B90.jpeg
  • 32EFA7BC-A897-4180-B8F3-4C9A66F0F6DB.jpeg
  • I don't think I'll EVER get tired of this candle!
  • (Stock pic) "It's All So Magical" from Polished for Days is so different from my other polishes but it really DOES look magical, especially in sunlight.
  • Left hand; my right hand mirrors it.
testing