cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Let's Talk Minis!

mini_madness_thread_image_HANDOFF.gif

We’re dedicating this thread to mini beauty products because we know how much everyone loves minis! They’re great for trialing new products, perfect for when you are on-the-go AND they are just so cute! Maybe you get minis for traveling or trialing new products, whatever your reason we want to talk about your fave minis! 

Here are a few thought starters:

• What’s your favorite mini you’ve ever used? 
  • What do you wish came in a mini size?
  • What’s your go-to mini travel buddy?
  • Have a mini collection? We want to see!

Bring on the mini madness!

Re: This is my Studded Kiss collection 🖤💄

So cute!   I love the babies with the full sized version!  My pic is from last December, so I have more now, too - I just need time to pull them all together. ❤️  @deathkitty

Re: Let's Talk Minis!

I LOVE the tiny studded kisses! I have to take a pic of mine, I have a ton too 🙂

@Tamara76 what a beautiful display of colorful minis ❤️

Thanks!  @trishavt ❤️❤️❤️

This is a fun thread! Personally, I love minis in general. However, my favorites would have to be mini mascaras (I am very careful to throw away mascara well before three months, so I never finish a tube) and mini liquid lipstick kits (I like to change things up and would probably never finish a whole tube). 

It’s difficult to think of something that doesn’t come in a mini size, but I think it would be useful to have an emergency makeup travel set for touch ups. I imagine something like this exists, but it would be nice to have something compact to keep in a purse with the essentials (for me this would probably be a brow product, liner, concealer, and mascara). 

Yes! I'm all about mini mascara and mini liquid lips for...

Yes! I'm all about mini mascara and mini liquid lips for the same reasons.

I actually made a super tiny emergency makeup kit that fits in a 3" x 2" coin purse. It has translucent powder, tiny buki brush, eye shadow, liquid liner, highlighter, mascara, tinted lip balm & a mirror (also trying to find a tiny brow groomer).  I'll take a pick when I get home.

I have one of those too!  It's come in SO handy on several occasions.

So here is my tiny emergency kit. it's funny because I re...

So here is my tiny emergency kit. it's funny because I remembered I had the gimme brow & it fits perfectly ☺ I have everything I need for a "crap I need to look less like garbage" emergency. @LauraLyeLL

Re: So here is my tiny emergency kit. it's funny because I re...

Love IT!

This is such an awesome idea! I need to go home and round up all the minis I have from subscription boxes/sample sizes and create one of my own! Also for the brow groomer, I recently got a mini of Benefits "Gimme Brow" it is the perfect little travel size! Look how cute!Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 11.08.15 AM.png

Love your idea of an emergency make up kit!  Would love to see a picture of it! 

RE: Let's Talk Minis!

I LOVEEEE mini products, I would buy anything that comes in mini.. here is my most recent mini purchase.

Definitely the best way to try out products I'm unsure ab...

Definitely the best way to try out products I'm unsure about! I usually end up buying the full size of the things I end up loving! Also great for those items you love but don't necessarily use all of the time and minis feel more affordable!

Back with my mini-lipstick collection (excluding 4 Bite duos and a handful of mini glosses/liquid lipstick... maybe 10). I got a bit overwhelmed gathering my lip minis, as clearly there are many! I have minis of other things as well, but certainly this is the most impressive collection of lil' guys I have.

fullsizeoutput_90a.jpeg

You’ve got a great collection of minis! 🙂 @NotCrocker 

Awwwww. They are so cute! @NotCrocker

OMG!   I love this!  It's all so cute and tiny!   @NotCrocker ❤️

@NotCrocker  What a gorgeous collection!

@NotCrocker All the minis!!!

tenor.gif

@NotCrocker So mesmerizing and pretty!

testing