cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Let's Talk Minis!

mini_madness_thread_image_HANDOFF.gif

We’re dedicating this thread to mini beauty products because we know how much everyone loves minis! They’re great for trialing new products, perfect for when you are on-the-go AND they are just so cute! Maybe you get minis for traveling or trialing new products, whatever your reason we want to talk about your fave minis! 

Here are a few thought starters:

• What’s your favorite mini you’ve ever used? 
  • What do you wish came in a mini size?
  • What’s your go-to mini travel buddy?
  • Have a mini collection? We want to see!

Bring on the mini madness!

Re: Let's Talk Minis!

@MissPuff  Keep your eye on RueLaLa or Hautelook or one of those discount purveyors.  I've seen those on at least one of those sites.

@Ispend2much6 oOOOOoh, good advice! I do have a RueLaLa account, so I'll keep my eyes peeled 🙂 

@MissPuff OMG that's amazing! But that's even more expensive than the full-sized Meteorites!

@txcatx Right?! That's what I thought but I couldn't remember off the top of my head. I was staring so long that the SA thought I had gone catatonic or something 🙂

Oh heck, I'm going to have to hunt these down at Duty Free next time I fly. 

@beadedbiker Duty-free is so dangerous! There were all these travel-sized sets and minis that I haven't seen anywhere else, YSL alone had 5 or 6 sets that were definitely unique.

Oh cuuuute! I should have added it to my list. Yes, mini meteorites!

@MissPuff Omg that’s amazing!!! And I would love if Sephora did a mini of those - I would definitely buy that!!

@MissPuff,

They are adorable, though!  I want them!  🙂

OH MY goddess @MissPuff !!! Those are amazing ❤️

I love mini highlighters! They are perfect for traveling and touch ups. Also, you can never have too much glow! I wish that nail polish minis were a thing. Nail polish is hard to determine how well it will work, the amount of coats needed, or even if that color is really right for you. Plus, let's be honest, who ACTUALLY uses an entire nail polish bottle?

OPI makes mini's all the time and especially around Christmas holidays.  You can usually find them at Ulta, they come 3-4 a package, sometimes a base and top coat is part of a set, sometimes it's just polishes. 

@LippiePrincess OMG, girl, I have a bunch of mini nail polishes!  They are the cutest! I'll try to post a pic later this week. I don't think I still have any of them, but Sephora used to sell teeny tiny little nail polishes. ❤️

I like mini highlighters so much. Like you said, they are easier for travel and the full-size ones take forever to finish. And yes, smaller nail polish bottles would be AWESOME!

You can sometimes find nail polish minis.  Formula X mins used to randomly be in the Sephora sample bags, they also had those KVD mini nail polish/Studded kiss matching sets a couple years ago.

I ❤️ MINIS!!!!

I hoard them like a crazy woman, lol. My husband says I like them so much coz they are tiny like me ( I'm 5'3.75" & hes 6'3" so he like to tell me I'm a midget).  I love that I can carry a ton of minis in a small space & they are just so cute!!! My fav was a mini of Tart's tinted SPF balm from a Sephora summer kit forever ago. I lost in on my honeymoon when it fell in the ocean as I got into a ferry in the dark 😞  I still miss it.

My favorite are mini lipstick. They are the perfect size to fit anywhere plus you can finish it instead of having to toss it after it’s open for half a year.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Let's Talk Minis!

My absolute favorite is Foundation or Fragrance Minis. Those things are far too expensive to buy at will until you find a shade or scent that suits you perfectly!

Other than mascara, I love mini perfumes. I hate when my expensive full-sized bottle of perfume goes bad with barely a dent in it. 

I love minis!!! when I travel I typically bring a set of...

I love minis!!! when I travel I typically bring a set of mini skin care products as well as makeup products. I need to dig the rest of mine out but here are a few😉 will try and update once I have the rest of them. Personally my favorite minis are mascara and skin care ones

Re: I love minis!!! when I travel I typically bring a set of...

I LOVE MINIS! And Sephora is the Queen and King of minis I loooove that you guys offer smaller sizes in such a variety of products! This is a shot that includes some of my purchases over the past few weeks and as you guys can see there's lots of minis in there (the morrocan oil, the mini container of facial radiance pads, one one-time use lip mask, the drunk elephant cleanser and moisturizer mini set and the Amika dry shampoo and Amika the Shield extending spray).  I love mini everything! I am pretty much always looking for new products to see if they will work better than what I already have or what I've already tried and I always value the opportunity to test drive them with a smaller price tag.  Plus the Amika minis fit in my purse - you can have a whole purse set of minis - the possibilities are ENDLESS!

My BIGGEST mini wish would be more perfume minis and rollerballs - I know that Sephora already has a lot more than everyone else has but since I collect perfumes I would buy so many of them if they were offered in mini size - I  just don't want to spend $100-$150 every time I add a bottle to my collection just for the fun of it.

Some purchases over past couple weeksSome purchases over past couple weeks

265 Replies
testing