cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Let's Talk Minis!

mini_madness_thread_image_HANDOFF.gif

We’re dedicating this thread to mini beauty products because we know how much everyone loves minis! They’re great for trialing new products, perfect for when you are on-the-go AND they are just so cute! Maybe you get minis for traveling or trialing new products, whatever your reason we want to talk about your fave minis! 

Here are a few thought starters:

• What’s your favorite mini you’ve ever used? 
  • What do you wish came in a mini size?
  • What’s your go-to mini travel buddy?
  • Have a mini collection? We want to see!

Bring on the mini madness!

RE: Let's Talk Minis!

I totally agree with you as many of us switch out different mascaras for different occasions and sometimes use different ones in layering

Re: Let's Talk Minis!

I have a mini set from color pop!!!.....they finished pretty quickly!  😞

Any lip minis as well. I am obsessed with the mini Fresh Sugar lip balms😍

I Think I might try this

Yes! I hoard these 🤣

Yes! I hoard these 🤣

I love mini’s!!!!! The best mini ever is the detoxifying cleanser by boscia!!!!! Love that stuff - it leaves my skin so clean and soft.

I looove the Kat Von D everlasting liquid lippies and wish they made every shade in a travel size! I have several from different sampler kits plus the mini box sets they've be releasing during the holidays. It makes it way more affordable to try the shades without having to invest in a full size. You get 8 minis for $49 instead of $160 for 8 full size, plus the minis still last a long time! 🖤

I love all skincare minis! A great way to try things out and see how your skin reacts before fully committing.

Also, I'm so happy that Milk Makeup decided to come out with minis for their blur stick and their holo sticks! It always felt like the sticks were a little too chubby to actually use and place the product exactly where you want.

I love everything in mini version. For starter I hate dabbers but still can't resist a cute little bottle of a perfume mini.

IMG_8118.JPG

I ❤️ Mini perfume collections sooooo much!  @fatimamummy  And I also hate dabbers - I just collect the bottles for the aesthetic value! ❤️

lol I thought I was the only one who hated dabbers! They'...

lol I thought I was the only one who hated dabbers! They're so annoying.

I've been loving the Becca highlighter in Vanilla Quartz. I hope they make a full-size one. I wish the TF Peaches and Cream line came in minis for travel purposes, especially the primer and setting spray.

I agree with you. I just collect the samples that come fr...

I agree with you. I just collect the samples that come from TF to use them when I travel 🙂 The new bag of cheer has this really tiny setting spray that is almost too cute.

My favourite mini include serum bottles with the DROPPER because I still get the a proper dispensing format matched with a tiny bottle.  Cleaner than a foil, less bulky to travel with than a fully size glass bottle.  I also like mini oils for the same reason.  Any brand really.

Also mini primers because I only need a little bit and foils are typically too messy for me.  

Oh yah perfectly said! The ones I usually buy in minis are lipstick as it is perfect to carry wherever 👌🏼

I love my mini They're Real mascara by Benefit. It's the perfect size for me to keep in my purse for when I decide after having already left house, that I do actually want to make an effort in my appearance today!

What’s your favorite mini you’ve ever used? 

Drunk Elephant C-Firma. I can't finish a full-size bottle before it expires, so a mini is perfect. Just wish the mini came as a single instead of having to buy it via a set.

What do you wish came in a mini size?

Chanel Chance eau Fraiche and Jo Malone perfumes. I prefer mixing and matching different perfumes.

What’s your go-to mini travel buddy?

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

@KatieBT ohhh! What a great thread! 🙂

I absolutely love mini’s for all the same reasons so many people here have mentioned. It’s a great way to try a new product without investing in a full sized product. The plus side is minis take up less space in my purse or suitcase when I travel. And if you lose an item (which happens to me more than Id like) it’s not a huge loss. 

I don’t have a particular mini item I love but I am a huge fan of mini lipsticks and glosses. 

RE: Re: Let's Talk Minis!

Yes I barely have any room left because of my collections

OMG!  @KatieBT  I am such a sucker for minis!!!!  This is a super fun thread!

1. What’s your favorite mini you’ve ever used? Expensive skin care in deluxe sample sizes, like Creme de la Mer
  2. What do you wish came in a mini size? Pretty much everything comes in DS or mini sizes any more - I'll have to think about this one... 🙂
  3. What’s your go-to mini travel buddy?  I take perfume samples, mini blushes, highlighters and bronzers, tiny eyeshadow palettes (Stowaway, Smashbox mini Full Exposure, Viseart Petit Pro) and mini lippies and mascaras - I also take advantage of travel to see how many foil and DS skincare products I can use up! 
  4. Have a mini collection? We want to see!  So much fun! It will take me some time to gather up all my minis, but in the meantime, here is a sneak peek of my KVD Studded Kiss and Too Faced Love Flush Blush minis:KVD and Too FacedKVD and Too Faced

This is my Studded Kiss collection 🖤💄

This is my Studded Kiss collection 🖤💄

265 Replies
testing