cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

my pleasure!! 🙂

@Menou, I’m so glad you found this community. Welcome! 😃 I’m going to tag some of our beauty experts who may be able to offer some recommendations - @ElizaPRO @ShawnPRO @ProAmy.

Keeping you in my thoughts! 

@Menou Welcome to BIC!

Hello!

My name is Val, I'm originally from Mexico, and I'm new here, always been into makeup and recently something's got on me to invest more in better quality products and skin care, used to use so muck drugstore, so I thought it was time to invest and myself and take better care of my skin. I'm all about skincare.

I'm really happy to be here and share everything beauty related. 💋

@valerianunezp Welcome to BIC! We are happy to havr you here 😊

Bienvenida @valerianunezp !! It is so important to give ourselves the love we deserve! I am purchasing much less and, therefore, I can afford to buy higher end products. Less quantity-more quality (although I am also using very affordable products that are awesome and my HG, like SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Rouge Gel Lip Liner 29 dressed to the 90s and SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable EyeBrow Pencil - Waterproof 12 Granite )

@valerianunezp, yes to investing in yourself! I loooove skincare, and love how there’s so many great products out there! Welcome to BIC! 😃 

@valerianunezp @Welcome to BIC!

Hello Beauties💋

I'm not new to Sephora or makeup, but I'm new to this community and happy to have finally noticed it! 🎉

I'm in my mid-40s, but I've been a makeup fanatic for as long as I can remember. During Covid, I turned my attention to skincare and now have a new obsession! 

I don't wear makeup as often as I used to. I work from home because of MS, but I focus on my skin daily. I've even invested in some devices (Nuface, red light mask, Nira laser) with mixed results. I have normal/combo skin with a bit of redness, and I'm lucky to have very little texture, but at 45, the enlarged pores and fine lines are creeping in. Unfortunately, I also have puffy eye bags that I believe can only be addressed surgically 😞.

I'm constantly battling whether to embrace growing old gracefully or whether to try to hold back the hands of time by throwing money at the problem. So far, I'm botox and filler-free, so I guess my stance is to battle, but from home? 🤷‍♀️

If you've found skincare practices and concoctions that work for you, I'd love to hear about them!

What else... I prefer cool-toned palettes, matte skin, and long-lasting lip lippies; my hair is curly, fine, and red (at the moment). It's nice to e-meet you all!

-Stephanie in Nashville

✌️Peace, 💙Love & 💄Lipstick

@nashvillebeauty Welcome to BIC! You may like the 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge ! 💄💋

Welcome @nashvillebeauty ! To follow a good skincare routine is the foundation of everything, the pillar. We cannot build anything without a good base! So focusing on your skincare is a great thing to do! Unfortunately (and fortunately!) we age and we have to embrace it. I have not done any surgeries or treatments but I have nothing against them either, and I may consider them in the future. BTW, you look/are gorgeous! Again, welcome!! 

@nashvillebeauty, welcome to BIC; so great to meet you. Ohhh, skincare is such a fun obsession, isn’t it?!! 🥰

@nashvillebeauty @Welcome to BIC!

Hey there Beauty Insider Community! Today is the first Monday of the month of April, which means it's New Member Monday here in the BIC. 😊 While of course we welcome newcomers to the BIC to pop in and say "hello" at any and all times, we dedicate New Member Monday to celebrate all fresh faces to our little corner of the internet!

If you're new around here, take a moment to hit the "Reply" button and say hi! We can't wait to meet you. 🌞🙏

Hi Everyone! 

My name is Amanda, I'm 36 and I'm still pretty new to skincare and makeup. I live in Toronto, Canada. I'm an unemployed graphic designer currently working at Petsmart part time as a cashier.

Usually get all my skincare/makeup products from my cousin (for free) who is a professional esthetician since she knows my skin type, concerns, etc. But wanted to learn on my own and not always rely on what the company she works for.

If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Man, there's so many expensive brands I want to try, but I'd probably spurge on a really good Vitamin C Serum such as REN Clean Skincare Radiance Vitamin C Glow Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL.

Welcome! 🌸 @raphaela12 

Wow, that's so awesome to have your cousin help you with all things skin care!

It is fun to dive in and learn things on your own. You are in for an exciting journey and definitely in the right place 😄

@CynthieLu @TeamBIC @iitsnabii @Mellmars1185 @Buootiful  Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!! 😊

It's very awesome having a professional esthetician as my cousin so I can always ask her questions for things I'm unsure about, and get free stuff from where she works! She recently just got a good position at Dermalogica, I'm really happy for her! 

I'm Combination skin~ 😅

@raphaela12 Welcome to BIC! ❤️ 🍁

Welcome to the BIC @raphaela12 ! We have groups dedicated to all the skin types! Which one are you? 🤗

Also, here is a great skincare thread to jump into : 💕😌 2023 Mask of the Week Challenge 😌💖 

Nice splurge choice @raphaela12! REN has some great skincare products. I haven’t tried everything in the line but what I have, I’ve liked. Welcome to BIC! 😃 

@raphaela12 Welcome to BIC!

testing