Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fenty, dry skin, foundation questions? Search is your friend!

Hello Everyone! BIC has a wealth of information, and probably many answers to your question, right at your finger tips! No need to start a new thread, just search to join a conversation in progress 🙂

I'll even help you out today!

The FENTY Beauty Thread - For all your fenty questions, swatches, reviews!

Skincare - Dry Skin? Oily Skin? Weird Blobs?

Dry Skin Talk

Skincare 101

Daily Skincare - You put what on your face?

SEARCH! Found right below "Conversations"

Edited for da real MVP @k617

large.jpg

And also the BIC Holy Grail: @Mcakes@veronika23

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Welcome-to-BIC-The-Navigation-Thread/m-p/2911403#M98185

Re: Search is your friend!

@SpaceLlama Ooh good point, they do have that saying that goes something like, "Cut off one head & two more will take its place"?

@SpaceLlama LOL😂 this is the best eyeroll gif ever 🙌🏻 But seriously tonight is ridiculous... oily skin, fenty, oily skin, fenty, ... it's a vicious circle almost like IRMA..

IMG_0126.GIF

@katkapivarci AAHH don't forget all of the acne questions. I get it, it sucks. I have some myself, but I tend to look at reviews and ask people IRL for help since they can see my skin and assess what's right for me. 

Also, thanks for the watermelon. Cheered me up a bit with it's cuteness 🙂

@SpaceLlama I saw you trying to redirect these poor souls aka newbies into the correct threads and was thinking "this girl is so sweet and must have looots of patience " and then I saw the eyeroll on this thread. 😂😂 

@katkapivarci I figured I'd try to help out to organize this place. I'm not frustrated.. more discouraged because I feel like it'll never end haha. I'll keep redirecting though. The people who just genuinely don't know and appreciate the help are nice. Kind of keeps me motivated when one of them moves on to the correct thread.

giphy.gif

@SpaceLlama I get the ones who really are lost and are appreciative. I try to help too but it is really starting to get to me just how many don't give the simple common courtesy of a thank you. I had a little rant about this on another thread a while back but it still astounds me. I'm not a Sephora employee for crissakes. I'm not getting paid to help out.  Ok I'm taking a deep breath now and answer another question about the best Primer in the world. Sorry. Couldn't resist the parting shot

@jozkid It's okay haha. We all need to vent once in a while. I'm totally with you on the appreciation part. I'd at least like a response of any kind to indicate that they saw my message and that I didn't waste my time responding 😂

@jozkid and @SpaceLlama, i was about to create a new thread to ask "where are my points" and "where are my samples" at 😉 Oh when i'm at it, i should create a brand new thread on Fenty cosmetic. lol Dont hit me on the head with the frying pan 🙂 Joke aside, i understand the frustration.  Seems liked we're loosing the battle.

I feel torn. I want to help people, and some issues (especially skincare ones) are personal to me. I think if I were new I would just be posting new threads too because why not? We just need some help right now-- like they need to sticky this thread to the top, or put the Welcome to BIC thread in some obvious place where people can see it-- or it's just going to be more of the same.

Oh @blackkitty2014 I know. I really do like to help out people. But this constant flow of answering the same frickin' questions over and over and over is becoming SO tedious. I'm half tempted to respond in some completely absurd way just to make it more interesting. I can barely find all my old playmates. I get too tired paging through the threads which are all identical. I don't feel like going through 20 pages before I find something that looks familiar. OK, OK, I've whined enough now. 😞 Sad Joz.

Oh and don't forget that people keep posting in the threads you've already redirected. People just don't read! @SpaceLlama

Related image

@lmi82 I know. 😞

I've seen about 1-2 people go to the Fenty page and comment so I guess that's a small win.

giphy.gif

It really is your friend....

image.jpeg

IMG_0401.JPG

😂😅 this is great lol 

Let's bump this up again.

Man, people are dense....

LOVE THIS. 3/4 of the posts in the Conversations tab are people asking the same questions over and over. It's hard to find out about the actual threads like the Googly Eyes thread and the Llama thread that I have come to love. ❤️

Providing a much needed nudge!

I love this. Don't know how I missed it when it first went up (oh wait, yes I do).

Keep fighting the good fight, friends.

@lmi82 I see you with all these Fenty threads 😉

gatsby

Let's bump this up again...

Conversation Stats
Photos32
  • double-rainbow-o.gif
  • B2DB54A7-DD02-449E-AFDC-F6092AD915D6-1453-000001AC2AB48CC7.gif
  • giphy
  • large.jpg