Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Beauty Blast-Off! What’s the ONE Product You’d Take to Outer Space?

BIC Rocket.jpg

BIC: You’ve been recruited for a top-secret mission that’s out of this world -- LITERALLY. We’re all launching off into space to save the world (together!)… the only catch? You can only bring ONE beauty product with you. I know, I know… that alone sounds like an impossible task, but the fate of the planet depends on us!

Can’t live without your brow pencil? Dependent on your daily moisturizer? Need a serious dry shampoo to make your last Earth-bound blowout last forever? Anything goes! (Also, for the sake of #science, let’s pretend gravity will still exist in this BIC rocketship of ours, so don’t worry about your liquid lipstick floating away into the stratosphere.) And yes, you’ll still be able to take selfies. 😉

Hit the reply button and let us know: What’s the ONE beauty product you’d take with you to outer space?

Re: Beauty Blast-Off! What’s the ONE Product You’d Take to Outer Space?

You titled your question’Beauty’ must have. For beauty products I am taking mascara. 

If we are expanding the question to all and anything skin care, Retin-A is my must-have. 

I need to have a moisturizer at all times. I couldn’t go anywhere without it.#moisturize 

I would have to take my Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL  I got to keep my skin all hydrated no matter where I am

I would totally take my BH Cosmetics Palette in Santa Fe with a 20 count eye shadow. It has the perfect amount of natural neutrals with a combination of some shimmers for all type of makeup looks for all different eye shapes and sizes. The shimmers perform better than some high-end eye shadow palettes.This palette also has the perfect amount of natural beige crease shadows, perfect for cut-crease looks. 

RE: Beauty Blast-Off! What’s the ONE Product You’d Take to Outer Space?

Sleeping cream - Ole Henriksen

I would take my James Charles palette bc you can use it for everything (even though it’s not from Sephora haha!) or my Nars Orgasm Lip oil bc it’s just the best!

I would take the new Sephora Clean lip mousse because it brightens up your lips! i would have said Mac mascara but i wont be able to bring my eye makeup remover!

I gotta go with @WinglessOne . Aquaphor is a staple and has so many uses. ❤️

Tacha water cream

Well, this might be "bad" because its not on Sephora's site (yet or that I'm aware of)! But the photoblurring primer from Tula Skincare! Its heaven.

I would take the HUDA BEAUTY Mercury Retrograde Eyeshadow Palette since it's so out of this world! 👽

One thing?! Sooo tough 😩😂 I would probably take Supergoop Glow Screen, gotta make sure you have some SPF but then you’ll have a beautiful glow too!

Dr jarts v7 priming moisterizer. Or Artlier Cologne vanilla perfume lol

Best priming moisturizer ever!

Re: RE: Beauty Blast-Off! What’s the ONE Product You’d Take to Outer Space?

Love that The 7 Virtues Vanilla Woods Eau de Parfum Rollerball 0.33 oz/ 11 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball, @nikkayy0 🤩

But I’m talking about Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensée Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume + Leather Case Set !!!

One of the best clean perfumes I’ve ever smelled!

Definetly my Benefit Cosmetics Porefessional...it's like "filter in a tube" for me 😁I know it's not for everyone but I absolutely love this product.

ZombieMetroAnt_0-1595894950694.png

@ZombieMetroAnt  Wow! The infamous repeat offender for samples and foil packets.  Glad that you love it though. 😄

My brain would love to say moisturizer but my hear keep saying highlighter!! My friends know how I'm addicted to highlighter, i never go outside without having it. How can you resist not having glowing cheekbone right? So I'll grab my ABH Amrezy Highlighter and besides it's perfect for outer space! Me and the stars were both gonna be glowing!! Lol.

Hahahah that’s so funny! But the struggle is real! I do love me a good highlighter! 😏 benefits cookie highlighter to be exact. @layzaanne
110 Replies
testing