Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Skincare routines!

My skincare routine: 

1. Facial spray (Mario badescu rose/Bubble face spray) 

2. Serums (dollar tree global beauty*vitamin c serum* OR The Ordinary niacinamide serum! 

3. Bubble or Cera Ve moisturizer 

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to advance this (no retinol please lol)

Re: Skincare routines!

You've got your bases covered with a face wash and a moisturizer @Kes1333 I like the Ordinary Niacinamide serum too. 😁

It looks like your missing a sunscreen. ☀️ That's a step I would add to your day time, and a pre cleanse step in the evening to help break down any makeup or spf.

The INKEY List Mini Oat Cleansing Balm 1.7 oz/ 50 mL is a good one imo and not too expensive. 

Ok, for facial sprays I really recommend the tower 28 SOS facial spray. This facial spray has made my skin stay very clear and I have re-purchased it a couple times. They have a mini one for $12 and a full size one for $28. For serums, I recommend the glow recipe niacinamide dew drops and the ordinary hydronic acid. I have re-purchased the glow recipe niacinamide dew drops. If you want your skin to be glowy than this is perfect. They have a mini one for $20 and a full size one for $35. Also, I have recently got the ordinary hyaluronic acid and I feel like it makes my skin very smooth. Just make sure you apply on damp skin. They have a 30ml one for $12 and a 60ml one for $21. Last for moisturizer, I use the Cerave daily moisturizing lotion, and it’s great for my skin. Whenever my skin just needs a break or just every day. It’s priced anywhere from $5 to $17. Also I love the Clinique moisture surge lotion it makes my skin feel so smooth and hydrated. It’s priced anywhere from $12 to $84.

I hope this helped💕

Caudalie grape water moisturizing water is the best!! It gives me skin a glowy moisturized look and feel! I also use it after my makeup application to set it!  😉

I totally agree, and tower 28 facial spray is really my holy grail product. Definitely give it a chance!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing