Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Skin type/products

Hi! So I did a skim test last night and found that my t zone was very dry and flackey, my entire face felt tight ish, but my cheeks were slightly normal or fine? I have blackheads on my nose and whiteheads on my chin. I'm having a hard time finding the right products to get perfect skin. Help? 

Re: Skin type/products

@Katrina728  My skin tends to change multiple times in the year. Summer I am oily and winter I’m sooo dry. Things that I’ve used that helps my blackheads and whiteheads is definitely The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) Blemish + Blackhead Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL  and The INKEY List Niacinamide Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL  I use them and then I add a moisturizer depending on my skins needs. For my skin the BHA and niacinamide really helped get my skin more clear. I still get the occasional break out but it’s way better. I also can’t recommend this more DERMAFLASH DERMAPORE Ultrasonic Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser Icy Pink i use it a few times a week and I can literally see the blackheads coming out. It’s awesome. I’ve used it on my husband as well and now I think he secretly uses it when I’m not around. 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing