cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skin care for 33 years old

Hey guys

I'm 33 years old and soon I will be turning 34 & AlhumdulAllah I do have a really good skin I don't have any signs of aging or breakouts, acne Etc.. But I'm very very much of course afraid  because soon I will be 34 yrs old & it's already scary to be at my 33, I don't want to end up when is too late to stop aging or having advance wrinkles or damage my skin it doesn't look like that for now but yeah I'm getting older and I'm going to be honest I do use sunscreen but I have not followed any skin routine all my twenties & now I have past 30, yet I have no skin routine for the night nor for the day and I've been just living like boy I am really feminine don't dress like a boy I make up & everything but I'm just LAZY I'm very very lazy and I'm concerned about aging and getting older of course I'm getting older and I should do something about this and I have not So Much Information besides Botox which I'm thinking about &  to afford it of course.

I would really appreciate if anybody could guide me through a skin routine that would be really effective for me as a 33 years old and what products are best for anti-aging &  preventing aging according to my age group! & of course the routine for taking care of it at the best I don't have many female friends so can't  take advice from or anybody that I know that would give me an accurate information so yeah if anybody could help me I would really appreciate it. Love  you all  & thanks guys 💜

by the way I'm using a Google Voice typing keyboard so I apologize in advance for any errors in my message.. See, too lazy LOL

Re: Skin care for 33 years old

I recommend glow recipe toner or dew drops

Re: Skin care for 33 years old

@medinaaaa It’s never too late to get into skincare! I would suggest starting simple with cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen. It might be enough for your skin in its current state. If you find there are specific concerns you want to address, you can always add to it later. Starting simple can also help you get used to the routine and stick to it long term.

Before I try suggesting products, what’s your skin type? Also, you mentioned you do have a sunscreen. What are you using and how often do you use it? And finally, you mentioned that you frequently wear makeup. What are you using to remove it at the end of the day? You might already have some of the basics of good skincare in place. 

Also, some boys take skincare seriously too. 😉

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing