Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

💕😌 Mask of the Week Challenge 😌💖

***2022 Mask of the Week Challenge***

Open for input and suggestions👇🏼

Spoiler

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Animal Print Masks - Lions 🦁, tigers 🐯, pandas 🐼, and bears 🐻, oh my! None other than the lovely @Shosh85 brings us this smile-worthy challenge😄

Letter of the Week:  Q

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masks💗

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

@heartsmyface Love all that is pumpkin!

Such a nice combo, @heartsmyface - you can't have too much pumpkin!

@quspork Definitely not!  I’m such a fall cliché with my love of pumpkin spice!  No shame!  

Same, @heartsmyface. I've already broken out all my fall scented candles to help wish it into existence here. 

@heartsmyface Love a good pumpkin theme! I agree, both of these masks are great! The PTR is definitely a favorite! Happy to hear you love these too!

@Shosh85   Right!  I’m torn between the Summer Friday’s and the PTR but I think I lean more towards summer Friday’s cause it smells better.  Ugh but the PTR stings more which makes me feel like it’s more effective...  ahhhh!   They’re both winners. 

@heartsmyface  Oooo this sounds amazing!!! I’ll keep my eyes open for this one!!

@ather @Yes!   If you see them let me know cause I’d like more.  

@heartsmyface  I might go to the city this weekend so if I do I will send some your way. I was walking downtown tonight and I noticed all the little shops have all the fall stuff out so if it’s going to be out I would say now!

@ather   Oh no this isn’t good!  I’m on their site and they have alien sleeping masks.  May as well delve deeper and see what else they’re carrying.  

@heartsmyface  Oh no. Down the rabbit hole 🕳 

@ather   Seriously.   These are cute!  I can give my loved ones coal in their stockings and it will be a good thing!  

7FDBC8A9-484C-4330-B05C-9E8D0638B4B0.png

@heartsmyface Ok,  Im loving all of the packaging on these masks!

@heartsmyface  Omg that’s sooo cute!!! I love that idea! Hmmm Christmas stuff is out you would think the pumpkin stuff would be there now 🤔

@ather   It’s in the sale section so last Christmas.;).   There’s nothing even remotely Halloweeny for sale yet....... is Halloween going to be cancelled this year?  

@heartsmyface  Oooooo I might have to fall down that rabbit hole!! Oh wait I’m on a no buy 😭 

My husband actually brought up Halloween being cancelled at supper tonight. I can totally understand why it’s not safe. But totally sucks for the littles. But if they are going to cancel it, please still make fun Halloween things!!!! If I can’t do my family costume I need to have some fun!! 

@ather @We should do a BIC Halloween Party Via zoom or something!  Ha, i can’t live without Halloween!  I know I’ll be dressing up In something whether people see me or not.  

YOURE ON A NO BUY!!  Don’t do it!  (Hope that helps) 

@heartsmyface  I love the idea of a zoom Halloween party. I’m totally in. I’m sure we can get others into it too!! 

Thanks for the support!! I’ve been eyeing the Dyson air wrap lately and I keep telling myself don’t do it. Don’t do it. But I want it sooo bad!!! 

@ather Ahhh, is there a second generation yet?  I tried to try it out in store In Japan last year and couldn’t figure it out.  

Mmmm... pumpkin!!! I looove that PTR mask @heartsmyface! 😍 I’m not remembering the scent on TCS pumpkin mask but I think I have one more of it and will definitely pay more attention. This masking duo sounds like pumpkin goodness! 🧡

@itsfi   Oh I never described the scent!  It’s been too long since I wrote reviews!   It is more pumpkin scented than pumpkin spice.  

1 Reply