From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Skincare Aware

Skincare Aware

• 414372 Members
  • 15302 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Skincare Aware
teen girls
|
Re: teen girls
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I disagree because of the fact that teens do not need some drunk elephant and glow recipe products. They are just not meant for yo ...read more
I disagree because of the fact that teens do not need some drunk elephant and glow recipe products. They are just not meant for young skin not to say that some of them aren’t good. I think it really depends on your skin type and your age it also depends on what you are comfortable with.
skincare for 11-14 year olds
|
Re: skincare for 11-14 year olds
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Bugsyyy Please be aware, anyone here recommending skincare is not a doctor or dermatologist. If someone is recommending actives l ...read more
@Bugsyyy Please be aware, anyone here recommending skincare is not a doctor or dermatologist. If someone is recommending actives like toners etc.. they are not designed for children. For example, using some actives can cause skin sensitivity and if your not wearing sunscreen everyday * and reapplying it every few hours * you could be damaging your skin.At a child's age a gentle wash, moisturizer and SPF is all you need. But I'm not a doctor so don't take my word for it. Please play it safe and if your shopping for children or you are a child, don't jump into to skincare without doing your research and talking to your family doctor or dermatologist first.
New Post in Skincare Aware
Skincare for very sensitive skin
SpoilerI sometimes like to do facials for my boyfriend, and his skin is very very sensitive. He has combination skin (I think) and ...read more
SpoilerI sometimes like to do facials for my boyfriend, and his skin is very very sensitive. He has combination skin (I think) and have some acne and blackheads. When I use oil to declog his pores he says its fine, but when it comes to other overnight mask or creams (usually kiehl’s even sensitive skin-inclusive ones) he says his face is burning. So far, I could only use skincare products I got from Korea to do his facials.I sometimes like to do facials for my boyfriend, and his skin is very very sensitive. He has combination skin (I think) and have some acne and blackheads. When I use oil to declog his pores he says its fine, but when it comes to other overnight mask or creams (usually kiehl’s even sensitive skin-inclusive ones) he says his face is burning. So far, I could only use skincare products I got from Korea to do his facials.I would love some recommendations for his skincare that are available in Sephora because I don’t really have daily access to Korean products.Thank you!
What's your favorite face mask?
|
Re: What's your favorite face mask?
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL @CaileyBergan ...read more
Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL @CaileyBergan
Sol de Janerio
|
Re: Sol de Janerio
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @ECZECZ I get the summer scents every year and love them. ...read more
@ECZECZ I get the summer scents every year and love them.
Skincare routine
|
Re: Skincare routine
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I don't know that Sephora sells them, but I love Good Molecules when it comes to affordable skincare! I also really recommend Vani ...read more
I don't know that Sephora sells them, but I love Good Molecules when it comes to affordable skincare! I also really recommend Vanicream (I love their cleanser!). Both brands are gentle and don't have added fragrance.
Skin care
|
Re: Skin care
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Ohhh I love LOVE skincare! I have sensitive skin and love to defy aging in a natural way! I've tried every big brand under the sun ...read more
Ohhh I love LOVE skincare! I have sensitive skin and love to defy aging in a natural way! I've tried every big brand under the sun for over 30+ years! My favorites are YTTP Superfood cleanser. I adore using clean products and still love Fresh Soy (love the travel sizes for trips), Youth To The People Mini Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi 0.5 oz/ 15 mL . Recently just started traveling with Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 3.4 oz/ 100 mL and fell deeply in love with its ability to bust up and wipe away my #Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara so I don't need makeup remover ( Awesome 2 for 1 product) Also LOVE finishing my routine with Sunday Riley C.E.O Glow Vitamin C + Turmeric Face Oil I'm a convert to using and oil on my face which tosses that idea of "it's too oily" thought because it really locks in moisture and leaves my face with a soft, healthy look overnight. Can't stress that enough to just jump in using an oil on your skin! I take more time washing my face and working in the cleanser before I rinse ( the longer I massage the better). I follow the same notion by lightly massaging my moisturizer into my skin over at least the next 1-2 minutes. Same with my Sunday Riley oil. My dark circles are way lighter and my skin stays plump and healthy. All of it gives a more youthful glow that I just truly love. Great skincare & moisturizing leads to less issues with my foundation or SPF getting soaked up instantly during the day. 💖
New Post in Skincare Aware
summer Fridays jet lag overnight
Summer Friday jet lag under eye serum feels so good and it’s not irritating to my sensitive skin 100 percent recommend, love that ...read more
Summer Friday jet lag under eye serum feels so good and it’s not irritating to my sensitive skin 100 percent recommend, love that it helps with wrinkles and puffiness.#sensitiveskin #sephora #summerfridays
Are the three new sol de janeros worth the price to buy all three?
|
Re: Are the three new sol de janeros worth the price to buy all three?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @DInosaurLover69 @The stores near me have them already. Did you contact your local store and see if they have them too? ...read more
@DInosaurLover69 @The stores near me have them already. Did you contact your local store and see if they have them too?
Rhode Beauty
|
Re: Rhode Beauty
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @ather @Sunnysmom ditto on that pink blush! good guess@itsfi ...read more
@ather @Sunnysmom ditto on that pink blush! good guess@itsfi
Recent images from this conversation
211,542 Posts