Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skin care

What is your favourite skincare brand and why?

Re: Skin care

Ohhh I love LOVE skincare! I have sensitive skin and love to defy aging in a natural way! I've tried every big brand under the sun for over 30+ years! My favorites are YTTP Superfood cleanser. I adore using clean products and still love Fresh Soy (love the travel sizes for trips), Youth To The People Mini Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi 0.5 oz/ 15 mL . Recently just started traveling with Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 3.4 oz/ 100 mL and fell deeply in love with its ability to bust up and wipe away my #Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara so I don't need makeup remover ( Awesome 2 for 1 product) Also LOVE finishing my routine with Sunday Riley C.E.O Glow Vitamin C + Turmeric Face Oil   I'm a convert to using and oil on my face which tosses that idea of "it's too oily" thought because it really locks in moisture and leaves my face with a soft, healthy look overnight. Can't stress that enough to just jump in using an oil on your skin! I take more time washing my face and working in the cleanser before I rinse ( the longer I massage the better).  I follow the same notion by lightly massaging my moisturizer into my skin over at least the next 1-2 minutes. Same with my Sunday Riley oil. My dark circles are way lighter and my skin stays plump and healthy. All of it gives a more youthful glow that I just truly love. Great skincare & moisturizing leads to less issues with my foundation or SPF getting soaked up instantly during the day. 💖

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing