Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora FFS 2018

A lot of us got an email for the FFS.  What's everyone getting?

I wanted to get the UD back talk palette but it's already OOS.  The night owls always get the worm!

For my first round I got the things I thought would sell out first.  Interesting to note that if anyone was planning on buying the Living Proof shampoo/conditioner from Ulta on Saturday, this living proof set is a better deal.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 3.02.10 AM.png

PS if you didn't get a code I think you can walk in to a Sephora and ask a greeter if they will hook you up with the discount .they may not but it is worth a try!

UPDATE: A universal barcode has been released for in-store purchases only:

a6kmrt23x1r11.jpg

Re: Sephora FFS 2018

@Llgc@itscarin, I'm supposed to be on a low buy until Black Friday, but my dream list is growing, too!  I'm sure I will get something that I love!

Only a couple of things on my list. I’m trying to only buy things that are exclusive to Sephora since I’ve already re-rouged for 2019. 

HOURGLASS - Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 4

BEAUTYBLENDER - Sweet Surprise Mystery Blind Bag

The BB set is just such a good deal and my Hourglass Edit 1 is finally showing a LOT of wear (Dim Light is panned) - these just last so long!

Those Hourglass highlighters are so beautiful!

Has anyone still not received a code? I've gotten nothing yet.

i haven't either 😞 are there certain requirements to get one? 

@vchu94 @Lisalaw13 @WhitneySRose Here’s a portion of the invitation email some Beauty Insider Community (BIC) members received a couple days ago for the friends and family sale.

“We have invited some of our top Community members to enjoy this code as a thank you for participating, being a positive member of BIC and just being a Community rock star in general. Your love of beauty and helpful advice does not go unnoticed and we want to thank you for all that you do.”

If you received this email, you needed to follow the instructions in it to receive a code. The recipients were chosen based on BIC participation, not on spending level. 

No, I didn't get the e-mail. Guess I'm out of luck.

@WhitneySRoseStill have not received mine yet.  In the email it said it could take several days.

@WhitneySRose I haven't received the code from Sephora either.  I think the earliest they will go out is Monday.  The BIC team will probably be working on sending them out on Monday.

RE: Re: Sephora FFS 2018

Check your regular mail. I got a 10$ of coupon. It was with the JCPenney coupons. It actually ended up being 20% for the Too Face eyeshadow I purchased. Definitely worth going through your mail checking. I still hope to receive the email though.

I hope more emails go out. I still haven’t received one.

I still haven’t received a code and it’s been more than 24 hours. I’m getting inpatient! Anyone else not receive their code yet??

Sounds like they haven’t sent them out yet, patience is a virtue but it’s overrated, lol 😉

I haven’t received my code yet either after responding on Friday evening @Danzie89. I’m hoping it will come today or Monday morning as the email says you could be sent a code instantly or it may take a few days. 

Thanks! I hope we get them soon!

I haven't gotten any e-mails at all about anything. Are people getting e-mails telling them to expect a code? Because I haven't gotten that one either.

I meant “impatient”. Stupid autocorrect! I’m sure we’ll get them soon. 

@Danzie89 I also didn't get mine and I'm starting to get worried 😞 

@Danzie89 I haven't either, but can take some time.

@Danzie89 Nope, haven't received mine yet.  On the email it said it could take several days to receive.

Thanks for your reply! I hope you stock up on some goodies. 😊 

524 Replies
testing