Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I don't feel like spending $150 baby skincare at Bluemercury just for samples. I'll pass this one. If it's for less than $50 then I'll snag 1.

I know right? I saw the email and I'm sure I'll be happy to try many of those items in the bag but...$150?? @kovalevka

LOL, we are spoiled by BM

Sorry to have to ask, but how do I add the Sona bag? I tried the item # listed and also tried adding it in the address bar.  Thanks for any help!  

Also, I received an email for a free Ulta beauty collection eye primer in champagne but it doesn't come up as free.  Any advice on that?

Thanks again!

Edited to add:  Okay, I did a Google search and found the bag...but upon adding it to my cart, it isn't free, but $75.  What am I doing wrong?

Hey @EvilLemons since you have it in your cart, type in SONAGASPARIAN in the promo code section! Hope this helps!

Try entering SONAGASPARIAN in the box for coupon codes. It worked for me when I tried it a few minutes ago Smiley Happy.

I actually tried that as well but nope, not working!  It says I don't qualify.  Thank you both for posting.  Arrrgh...

Did anyone else not get their Allure samples even though they got them on time and got confirmation emails? I only got the Erno Laszlo eye cream but it hasn't arrived, even though they said it would within a few days (and pretty sure it's been like, 2-3 weeks now).

@sabrinas- I had almost forgotten about the eye cream but it finally arrived at the end of last week. Hopefully yours will arrive soon!

I didn't get mine either.

i never got mine as well lol!

Skinstore:

ABH - 50% off (CLEAR50)

Sunday Riley Good Genes - 30% off (SKIN30)

Spoiler
code didn't work on the Cleanser, so it may or may not work on other SR items..

- Free shipping at $50

- Cannot stack codes (only one offer can be redeemed at a time)

free NuFACE Prep-N-Glow Cloths (worth $20) when you spend $79 after discounts

Spoiler
My low buy is failing miserably ..

@whitepolkydots Thank you for posting! I really really really want to stock up on Good Genes especially when it's 30% off. My low-buy is failing for me too 😭

I'm trying so hard to resist this. I need to constantly tell myself that I don't need it LOL

@prti i would tell you to resist, but i lost this game an hour ago LOL.

** i mean, hang in there!! <3 Smiley Tongue

Thank you! I just scored Good Genes for $73!

Did anyone else get an offer for 5x points on Clarisonic at Ulta in their emails, but it does not show in your bonus offers online? I've never had this happen before, so I am not sure what is going on.

Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 7.56.13 AM.png

It's the opposite for me, it is showing in my account, but I did not get the email! I was surprised to see it today.

That's weird. The good news is I am pretty stocked on Clarisonic items, so I am passing anyway. Every time I click on the email again, it says my offer is already active. Yet, it never shows in my account. I wonder if there is a limit to how many show, because I already have 4 other offers there. I've never seen more than 4 at a time, so I did not even know 5 was possible.

Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 8.24.37 AM.png

@notcreative, I feel like I got the clarisonic offer as well but it isn't on my rewards page either.

Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 7.03.30 PM.png

On another note, two of my offers are ending today and I didn't even realize it, lol!!!

Anyone know of a website similar to Ebates that does cash back for Beautylish? They aren't on ebates Smiley Sad

They may not be linked anywhere, it's an affiliate program Smiley Wink

Shop at home doesn't have either.

2 Replies