cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

OctBanner.jpg

It’s here! Your exclusive sneak peek at October.

This month is all about a creating a stunning complexion that lasts all day, so we’re giving you a sample of the legendary MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation. In addition to this Sephora PRO foundation fave you’ll also get the steps needed to prep and finish for a flawless look that lasts and lasts.

***UPDATE***

Hey guys! Sounds like some of you are worried about your upcoming Make Up For Ever foundation sample. We hear you! Foundation is hard to match perfectly but we did our best to send you your shade based on the answers in your PLAY! Profile Quiz (see link below!).

With six shades available as samples this month we realize it’s possible that the shade you receive might not be a perfect fit, but we encourage you to give it a try and then visit your local Sephora or Sephora Inside JCPenney to get color matched with a different shade if you’d like!

Still have questions? Make sure to watch this month’s boxing video where David covers how we pick the samples for each box and why we love this MUFE product so much.

October's Boxing Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fwZNPtjZqI&index=1&list=PLY7g-CCAa6E7JDx2TyZwPwaO0IvY-1Af7

PLAY! Profile Quiz: https://www.sephora.com/play-quiz?icid2=play_leftnav_customizeprofile_image

xoxo

Team PLAY!

Re: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

Since then, all the remaining boxes tended to arrive late, and products inside were so-so. One arrived broken so after being disappointed over and over and over again. I cancelled my subscription. It was months later that I got the email about the non subscription Play boxes and ordered one-only to find myself crying in frustration when it didn’t show. Almost a month later-the enticing 11 sample free gift with $35 purchase arrived and thinking that with the new year-maybe this would be the order that restored my faith in this “Play” box but no. They sent me an email after investing $45.15 that I would receive a $3 eyelash comb and two foil samples for $10 and that the rest of my order is in process-because they are out of stock. Buy the Sephora stock, because Sephora knows how to keep your money “online”, where you can’t see it and can’t use it in store. 

OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

how do u get your profile changed..i kerp getting hair sprays..i dont use them. 😣

RE: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

Dry hair @MrsAh

Much needed! Thanks!

Wish I had gotten the other box instead, really wanted to try the cover fx drops and definately would have preferred the Laura marcier powder over the bareminerals one. I would have also loved trying the becca primer. Didn't get too excited over October's box, especially when I saw what the other boxes looked like. I really wanted to test out the new channel perfume too, but didn't get that either. Really really happy with my November box though, definately makes up for it.

What did you find out? I can't see your replies! Every time I try to it doesn't work.

I just got my first ever Play Box and I couldn't be happier!  I didn't check what is in there on purpose, to surprise myself. 

Just received my first PLAY box and some of the items were different from what was said I would get. Kind of disappointed, as there were some products I was really excited about trying. The only thing I’m kind of excited to use is the Becca first light filter face primer. I’m still going to give PLAY a try and see how my next few boxes are, maybe the will get better as time goes by.

I was missing two items but other than that it was all there

I was surprised to get the exact shade of my foundation. That is amazing. I already have the moonstone but you wouldn't have known about it. I loved the Dr. Brandt Primer and Stellar Haze. Ok with the Sephora moisturiser. Never care about the fragrances. Overall I am always happy with the boxes. My only suggestion is to add some new releases.

My foundation sample was a perfect match! I mixed it with...

My foundation sample was a perfect match! I mixed it with the Murad vitamin C lotion to create a tinted moisturizer. No need to add concealer in certain spots. I used the CEO serum and the Urban Decay spray primer before applying my concoction. I don't mind receiving primer samples as I go through primers quickly.

I love my October box!!! The best gift box for my Halloween birthday!! Yay for me!!!! ROCKIN IT TOMORROW!!

Spoiler

Love the makeup forever formula! Wish I got a lighter shade though! I got Y245! is that the lightest there was ?

Re: RE: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

No, mine was R230, and I am not the lightest shade (more Light shade, not Fair). As my perfect shade is Y235, this was close enough.

My Sephora play for October was just disappointing. I got all the products that I don’t like, the colors are supposed to match, well, they don’t. Why do I need 2 skin boosters in the same box? + a primer and a perfume sample AKA: no makeup, except for the foundation that doesn’t match my skin tone. One word to describe the box: disaster

i’m really upset that i was told i would get certain things and i got none of them. i was really excited about finally getting to try Laura Mercier setting powder and i didn’t get it 😑

Omg me too! I was really looking forward to trying the Laura Mercier translucent powder but it was missing and so was the becca primer but everything else was there

You are very right, I had the same issue. I didn’t get any of the products that they showed previously, just disappointed

Hi girls This is what I found in my sephora play box octo...

Hi girls This is what I found in my sephora play box october 2017

My box is coming Saturday!!! I have box 974. Wish I would have gotten a different primer other than bareminerals. I already have that primer. Still waiting to play in my box
1 Reply
testing