cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

OctBanner.jpg

It’s here! Your exclusive sneak peek at October.

This month is all about a creating a stunning complexion that lasts all day, so we’re giving you a sample of the legendary MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation. In addition to this Sephora PRO foundation fave you’ll also get the steps needed to prep and finish for a flawless look that lasts and lasts.

***UPDATE***

Hey guys! Sounds like some of you are worried about your upcoming Make Up For Ever foundation sample. We hear you! Foundation is hard to match perfectly but we did our best to send you your shade based on the answers in your PLAY! Profile Quiz (see link below!).

With six shades available as samples this month we realize it’s possible that the shade you receive might not be a perfect fit, but we encourage you to give it a try and then visit your local Sephora or Sephora Inside JCPenney to get color matched with a different shade if you’d like!

Still have questions? Make sure to watch this month’s boxing video where David covers how we pick the samples for each box and why we love this MUFE product so much.

October's Boxing Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fwZNPtjZqI&index=1&list=PLY7g-CCAa6E7JDx2TyZwPwaO0IvY-1Af7

PLAY! Profile Quiz: https://www.sephora.com/play-quiz?icid2=play_leftnav_customizeprofile_image

xoxo

Team PLAY!

RE: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

How do you know what number box you're getting? This is my first box that just shipped and I can't see anything that says what number it is. I'm dying to know whats inside!!!

My play box shipped on 13 October and was due to arrive on 17 October. Today I received notification informing me that my package won’t arrive until 25 October. Has anyone else experienced a delay in delivery.

yes mines is supposed to arrive the 22nd

yes mines is supposed to arrive the 22nd

Re: OCTOBER SNEAK PEEK!

I don't know how I manage to get the worst box every month. I see all of the other boxes, and they are so great! I got box 743, and would prefer literally any other box. 

How can you look at the different monthly boxes available? 

How do you know what number play box you get?

How do you know what number play box you get?

Can we get these in Canada yet?

I'm actually glad I receive my Play! Box a different week than Ipsy or Birchbox.  The anticipation is half the fun! I got my tracking info today. 

Anonymous Insider

My foundation shade was a near perfect match. I applaud Sephora for including various skin tones in the foundation samples in this months bag. I have yet to receive a concealer or foundation from any other makeup subscription as they typically cater to lighter skin tones. I adored my bag this month!

Got mine today! Sadly one of the items in mine leaked due to the cap not being fully screwed on and everything was warped and sticky. Half of the item was then gone but overall i really like what I received. Accidents happen so I understand.

Call customer service to tell them what happened. They go...

Call customer service to tell them what happened. They go out of their way to fix mistakes, and they are super friendly!

I got like three different kinds of primers in my box.......

I got like three different kinds of primers in my box....all I needed was one. super disappointed. would have loved the Cover FX drops....moo.
Anonymous Insider

I'm a bit disappointed this month. I have very oily skin...

I'm a bit disappointed this month. I have very oily skin and all these illuminators just make me look more oily

Re: I'm a bit disappointed this month. I have very oily skin...

Same here! I have the priming spray which made my foundation slide around, serum (not saying they aren't out there, but I've never met anyone with oily skin who wears serum under makeup), concealer that is so heavy it is not worth the effort to blend and a cleansing water with oil that the info packet suggests not washing off. I really love the Sephora box, but won't use a single thing in here except the foundation and I have to go get a new one of those because mine is about 3 shades too dark. It's the first time they have completely missed the mark to me. 

Re: I'm a bit disappointed this month. I have very oily skin...

I agree with you guys. I have Rosacea and they sent me an exfoliation cleanser on top of all the primers. 

Thank you @Raychilleh! I too have oily skin and was soooo...

Thank you @Anonymous! I too have oily skin and was soooo bummed about the primer and powder. Even the moisturizer I received is for dry skin! The last thing oily skinned ppl want is products that make their face shiny. We're usually searching high and low for products preventing that!

I'm wondering why yellow????

I'm wondering why yellow????

Have not received box yet. Normally here by now.

Mine is late too! 😞

TrendyMom88 wrote:

Have not received box yet. Normally here by now.

I get that you can't provide a full range of colors on foundation samples, but what you've sent me over the course of my Play subscription is all over the board. I just opened the October box and I couldn't wear the MUFE shade you sent me even if summer lasted all year long! I suppose I should be pleased that at least I received a cool-toned color...Perhaps foundation isn't a good Play item! On a side note - I'm over perfume samples. Every time I place an order my selected samples are replaced with perfume samples and every month Play has one - I can't give them away fast enough.  I'd love to see an option where we can opt out of perfume samples!

Just got my box and shocked and tickled that the foundation matches my skin tone. That never happens with me. Thank you. Love the products and excited to play around with them ❤️
1 Reply
testing