Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

FEB18_MAR_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Heya PLAYers,

Festival season is upon us, and your March PLAY! box is here for it! This month’s theme is Festival Beauty.

Want to know specifics?

Your box will have either IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm, Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Spray, or Verb Ghost Oil. Excited to get your festival hair on? We thought so.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

Anonymous Insider

Re: MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

I liked my March box.  Some items I gave away because they were not my style.  But hey, I knew that was a potential when I signed up.  My friends like me because they can try the items more suitable to their age or preference.  I am really enjoying the IGK Hydrating Hair BalmAmika Nourishing Mask, and Korres Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cleanser.

Ugh! I have fine, thin hair, which is noted on my profile...tell me why I got not one, but two hair masks in this box? Ew. Find me a girl with fine/thin hair who uses a hair mask of any sort...it is a ticket to hair flatness for days! Also..."pearly" moisturizer for oily skin (also noted on my profile)...maybe I was sent the wrong box by mistake? I don't need any "shiny" anything for my skin...it does that plenty on its own! So 3/5 products are pretty much not of any use to me. 

I've decided to give Play one more box to get it right, but if I end up with a bunch of "left over" products that I can't use..it is over. 

I feel the same way. Products received don't match my profile. Products seem geared towards teenagers, not grown women. I expected more from Sephora. I think I'll give it one more month and do a bit of research to see what other options are out there. 

MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

I'm not happy that I got two more repeats items this month; the verb ghost oil and murad primer. last month I had repeats too. my mascara, nude lips and black eyeliner are piled up! I need different products!

RE: MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

I was a play member for 6 months and I’m glad I finally cancelled. I felt the samples did not cater to my profile at all! Nothing was ever my shade, colors were to crazy loud, perfumes always stunk, I felt the samples were nothing new and I always received 1-2 Sephora brand samples in each box, Sephora brand is like a little bit better than drugstore. Sometimes I wouldn’t even like 1 out of the 5 items we would receive. 😕 I thought I was doing myself a favor by signing up and was so excited to experiment with new brands and makeup. But they always seemed to be mostly skincare and haircare, rarely any makeup! 😞 and the samples were always way to small to notice if they actually made a difference to your skin or hair. Sephora Play is definitely better than Ipsy. But I think I’m done wasting my money on subscriptions. Id rather use the $120 to actually purchase products that I know I’ll love! Bye Sephora play!

Just here to say I love everything my my box this month!

Funny I signed in to say the same thing. After a few bad...

Funny I signed in to say the same thing. After a few bad boxes I want to say I am definitely happy with my Play box this month. Yay!

MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

Hi girls, here's what I found in the March play box!

Jealous! How did you like the hair conditioner? 

@HKHE  I've tried the shampoo and conditioner. I wasn't impressed with the shampoo, but the conditioner was divine! The conditioner made my hair very soft after just one use. I have thick, dry, coarse, color treated hair. Hope this helps! ❤

I got this box too! Love the goodies, & the blue bag was super awesome too! Gonna rock them both!!!

MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

So, I finally did it. I cancelled Play. Such a bummer bc I had it for almost 2 years, back when you were on a waiting list. But seems that the more mainstream Play got, the worse the samples. This month was just another meh-month and since that's the new normal, I'm taking my business somewhere else. I was only happy with the Supergoop spray. But nowhere on my oily-hair-and-skin profile says a mosturizing, glowing (quarter size) balm is a good choice. Same with the 2! hair masks. I already tried the cleanser (not Play's fault but still not very exciting). As for the Stila eyeliner, if I'd have gotten it 8 months ago, I'd have been thrilled, but since by now I have a rather LARGE collection of sample black eyeliners, it's just annoying to get another one. So bye, bye Play. I know I will be happier w/o you and the other girls in this group will be too w/o my negativity 😊

So disappointed with my box this month. Two hair products, and I don’t even use any hair products nor do I want them. And then the Stila eyeliner that I have gotten at least 4 different times in my boxes. I don’t like getting so many of the same thing or useless things I will never use.

I wonder how is your profile like to receive the stila eyeliner? I’ve gotten many ridiculously useless Sephora’s brand eyeliner for as long since I subscribed never a Stila. Please help me out 😣

I agree as well!

I agree as well!

Re: RE: MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

I totally agree!

I'm have the same problem

MARCH SNEAK PEEK!

love my box! no disappointment here 😍

same here! I loved my entire box 🤩

same here! I loved my entire box 🤩

I am really annoyed that I got VERB Ghost Oil in my box.  I got it in a box last year and liked it and bought it, its super disappointing to get a duplicate. Not to mention this is the second duplicate product i've gotten in the last two months.  I used to love getting new products to try.

@SephoraPLAYwrote:

FEB18_MAR_TEASER_COMMUNITY.jpg

Heya PLAYers,

Festival season is upon us, and your March PLAY! box is here for it! This month’s theme is Festival Beauty.

Want to know specifics?

Your box will have either IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm, Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Spray, or Verb Ghost Oil. Excited to get your festival hair on? We thought so.

xoxo,

Team PLAY!

I have started more repeats as well. I like getting my pl...

I have started more repeats as well. I like getting my play box (minus the repeats and now the super late delivery) and playing around w the goodies. However, some actual make up with colors would be great! like colored mascara & eyeliner or some fun eyeshadows.
3 Replies
testing